• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Finding Someone I Can Be Open With

dmvdude

Tourist
Just making this account and the few comments and posts I’ve made feels great. This is something I’ve been into for a long time. Hiding it from the women in my life sucks to put it simply. Kinda just been hoping I’d find a chick that springs it on me so I can fake act surprised. It would feel nice to not feel so alone in this. Guess that’s why I’m here. Any advice or related stories would be appreciated. Thanks!

Met a girl who was crazy enough to say she liked bestiality in a gaming forum. She only had her small dogs lick her though. Actual sex with animals seemed to be a line she wouldn't cross though. It was risky talking with her about my own interests, but it all ended well enough despite us splitting up.

My advice would be continue keeping it a secret and don't do anything stupid like fence hopping or putting yourself in positions to get caught by others. Welcome btw.

Just making this account and the few comments and posts I’ve made feels great. This is something I’ve been into for a long time. Hiding it from the women in my life sucks to put it simply. Kinda just been hoping I’d find a chick that springs it on me so I can fake act surprised. It would feel nice to not feel so alone in this. Guess that’s why I’m here. Any advice or related stories would be appreciated. Thanks!
I think a lot of us are in the same boat! I wouldn't fake it though. If someone was brave or trusting enough to out themselves like that to me they would deserve the truth.

Back