Finally got myself a GSD puppy

BestGSD

Tourist
I’ll post some pictures later, but he is a 11 week old GSD. He is incredibly smart, but seems a little aloof with my commands while training. Otherwise he is sweet, social, and well behaved. He is adorable and has already stolen my heart.

I’ve wanted a GSD since I was about 6 when my cousin got one.

Congrats! GSD are wonderful dogs. Did you get him from a breeder? I'm sure you did your research, but watch out for his hips as he gets older.

I have a GSD puppy too. Once you have posted enough to PM please feel free to message and we can help each other with training.

Congrats! GSD are wonderful dogs. Did you get him from a breeder? I'm sure you did your research, but watch out for his hips as he gets older.
Yes, I got him from a breeder, the last available puppy from his litter, he was supposed to have been held for someone but the buyer backed out so I was given the opportunity.

At 11 weeks his paws are already as large as my palm.

Yes, I got him from a breeder, the last available puppy from his litter, he was supposed to have been held for someone but the buyer backed out so I was given the opportunity.

At 11 weeks his paws are already as large as my palm.
And how big is your palm?🤔☺️

I’ll post some pictures later, but he is a 11 week old GSD. He is incredibly smart, but seems a little aloof with my commands while training. Otherwise he is sweet, social, and well behaved. He is adorable and has already stolen my heart.

I’ve wanted a GSD since I was about 6 when my cousin got one.
He is still like a child and loves to play... You must have a good time with him...☺️
I always liked GSDs too.

Do you know at about what age they start showing interest in sexual activity?
Wait a year, minimum. HIS sexual maturity will be anywhere from 11 months to 15 months for a really late bloomer.

Regardless, no less than 12 months no matter where he's at. Later if you can. Keep in mind, he will still be very young, and will retain puppy like frame of mind as late as 2 years old. i.e youthful silliness is the best way to describe that concept.

Congrats, and enjoy the ride.

Back