Finally got my own dog!

For anyone that doesn't know me, I am a 20F from NC and currently enrolled in college. I live off campus in an apartment alone, which always made my family nervous. I finally convinced them to help me in getting a dog.

I had always been interested in Zoo but found more this last few months how much I resonate with it. I finally stepped up and has my first sexual interaction with a dog last month, which was not my dog.

Which brings me to now, we adopted a dog that was about a year old and in still in tact. I brought him home last week and I am obsessed with him. I get done with class and come straight home to him and honestly it's completely removed my desire to date.

His name is Max and I am seriously already in love and so happy.

For anyone that doesn't know me, I am a 20F from NC and currently enrolled in college. I live off campus in an apartment alone, which always made my family nervous. I finally convinced them to help me in getting a dog.

I had always been interested in Zoo but found more this last few months how much I resonate with it. I finally stepped up and has my first sexual interaction with a dog last month, which was not my dog.

Which brings me to now, we adopted a dog that was about a year old and in still in tact. I brought him home last week and I am obsessed with him. I get done with class and come straight home to him and honestly it's completely removed my desire to date.

Good for you.

All I can say it don't force your dog. Just play with him. Playfully bump your ass against his from the side while playing. If he jumps on your or tries to hump you remain still and let him just do what he wants. That way you have full pleasure and 100% know that he wants to come inside you and finish inside.

I am glad you have your first doggo, not just the sex part although we all know that is a delicious part of it. But a simplengreeting from your boy when u get home, that look when u enter, your day is imidiatly a bit more plesent even if u had a shit day till u got home. You are the center of his world he loves you with an honesty and intensity that is humbling tbh, if we ppl would be half as decent as them this world wouldnt be so shit.
So again happy for you and enjoy each other.

Congrats ... I hope over time you and Max will form a stronger and stronger bond both spiritually and physically. May many blissful days be ahead of you both ❤️🙏

That is great news. I’m so happy you found Max. No doubt he will be the happiest dog in town !

Congratulations!!! Always nice having someone to come home to and spend time with like that!!! Hope everything continues going well for the both of you and eventually goes well into other categories as well of course!!

Aaaah congrats!! Warm welcomes will be there whenever you get home. I hope you have some fun bonding time!!

Congratulations- like others have said let things developed naturally and organically and both you and he will be super happy

Awesome!!! I would love to see

Back