• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Finally gathered the courage to say hi

piperthedog

Tourist
Hello everyone! I’ve been a member here for a while now but I’ve always been too shy and nervous to properly introduce myself...

I’m a 21M from Illinois, interested in dogs. I haven’t yet had the pleasure of having sex with a dog, but I have French kissed with too many to count. Nothing feels better than a dog licking my tongue :husky_love:

Always looking for friends, but I’m too shy to reach out myself... feel free to send a DM. Looking forward to getting to know some of y’all!

Hello everyone! I’ve been a member here for a while now but I’ve always been too shy and nervous to properly introduce myself...

I’m a 21M from Illinois, interested in dogs. I haven’t yet had the pleasure of having sex with a dog, but I have French kissed with too many to count. Nothing feels better than a dog licking my tongue :husky_love:

Always looking for friends, but I’m too shy to reach out myself... feel free to send a DM. Looking forward to getting to know some of y’all!
I must say i’m nervous and shy as a brand-newbie, but glad to be in the same boat and i feel like this community is pretty supportive and understanding. Hope you are well!

Hello and welcome to the community, it is very nice to meet you. I hope you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :) the stuffed pup is so cute

Back