• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Finally a forum for me!

Cloud9Fire

Tourist
Hello! I'm brand new here.. I recently ended a relationship and have been REALLY into dog and women videos.. it's been a huge kink and secret of mine for years and I've never been able to share it with anyone so I'm excited to find this site! I'm 38 M and I currently live in Utah near Salt Lake.
I would absolutely love to chat with like minded people. If I could find a relationship on here where we could share this together it would be something that I've yearned for for years now.. feel free to chat me up!

Appreciate the welcome everyone! Seriously stoked to see people who share this in common! Really fucking cool haha.. I always thought I was alone!

Favorite breeds?
Well I own a little dachshund beagle who is my favorite dog in the world haha.. she's just my little buddy I don't have a sexual relationship with her.. all I've experienced is videos as far as sex with them goes.. but I like seeing woman with pretty labs and energetic rotties.. but honestly that's hard to really say haha.. love them all

This is maple chilling in a lavender Epsom bath after a hike haha

Attachments

• IMG_20200618_212144.jpg
    IMG_20200618_212144.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Hello and welcome to the community, it is very nice to meet you . i hope you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have loads of fun...;)

Back