• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Fill out your about me!!

HoundSpirit

Citizen of Zooville
probably been said before but still I'm just trying to further raise awareness ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Reading a post from an interesting person is great and everything but I'm finding 99 percent of the time i see someone make a great post and I go to see more about them on their profile and it's nearly blank or completely blank!!!

come on guys let's fill out our "about me" section
๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ let's be open with eachother ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

You can list someone's posts on their profile page to get all they have ever posted.

Last edited:
probably been said before but still I'm just trying to further raise awareness ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Reading a post from an interesting person is great and everything but I'm finding 99 percent of the time i see someone make a great post and I go to see more about them on their profile and it's nearly blank or completely blank!!!

I feel the same way. You don't need to give your full name and social security number, just something to make yourself unique here.

I feel the same way. You don't need to give your full name and social security number, just something to make yourself unique here.
Yes exactly.
Just a lil something about you in your own words nothing crazy.
The way a person views/speaks of themself says a lot about them after all ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
especially if you read between the lines. ;)

Also a modest essay here. From the other side though, I wonder whether people actually read it.
Probably very few, but I figure as quick and easy as it is to make if one person reads it then it's worth it. For me anyway. And who knows? Maybe it'll encourage somebody to reach out if you're into the same stuff

By the way, did a mod clear yours out as a joke? I see it is blank and it would be funny if that were true.

By the way, did a mod clear yours out as a joke? I see it is blank and it would be funny if that were true.
It is blank. You see, the OP is looking for women, he himself does not need the about page. :D

omg mine did get deleted! hahahahaha I feel dumb af now xD

Yes, thereโ€™s nothing thereโ€ฆ itโ€™s a bitโ€ฆ odd considering his thread here. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I hate how I'm just now noticing mine somehow got deleted xD kinda mad because I remember putting quite a bit of effort into it.

Yes, thereโ€™s nothing thereโ€ฆ itโ€™s a bitโ€ฆ odd considering his thread here. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Lol. Irony indeed. I assumed it was either a prank or a gross over site. I had to run and check on mine just to be sure it was still there too!

Regardless, the message is still quite valid and I hope others follow it.

1. 99% of users don't read it, don't know where it is.
2. In the case of limited profile viewing, the About section is not visible.
3. If you are not looking for human partners, why should you write anything there.

If we want a solution to this, this area is visible even with a limited profile page and put an About button on the tab that appears on the avatar.
It is likely that this requires too much programming knowledge in Xenforo, so it will not be implemented.
It was also not possible to disable the Follow function.

asd.jpg

Its fine I'll just write a new one!
I obviously thought mine was still there when I made this post ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Lmao
A new one? That require one to have been written in the first place.

Anywho, there are lots of things that could have happened. One thing that did not, is us deleting it. If it had anything against the rules you would have gotten a warning, or banned depending on severity. I think that you created an about me post and erroneously believed it was a profile about me. And just FYI, management did look into it, no history available.

One thing that is an absolute must in our little circle of insanity, is trust. Carefully look into your old posts. It may be in one of them. Did you have to make a new account when we restarted the forum a while back?

A new one? That require one to have been written in the first place.

Anywho, there are lots of things that could have happened. One thing that did not, is us deleting it. If it had anything against the rules you would have gotten a warning, or banned depending on severity. I think that you created an about me post and erroneously believed it was a profile about me. And just FYI, management did look into it, no history available.

One thing that is an absolute must in our little circle of insanity, is trust. Carefully look into your old posts. It may be in one of them. Did you have to make a new account when we restarted the forum a while back?
I most certainly had one on the old forum.
When I made my new account here I was pretty positive I wrote one but maybe I forgot to hit save. I was thinking maybe that it got reset or something one of the times the site went down.

I most certainly had one on the old forum.
When I made my new account here I was pretty positive I wrote one but maybe I forgot to hit save. I was thinking maybe that it got reset or something one of the times the site went down.
By this moment, a few days after you found out that your ABOUT is empty, you still don't have a single word in there.
What's stopping you from doing it?

Back