Females, women, girls= Catching your boyfriend/ husband with the pet

k9stripper

Zooville Settler
BANNED USER
So how did you act, what was your thoughts, what did you see him do? Did it end the relationship?

slightly different variation of "ladies, give me something to masturbate to" thread. yay!

i do like the assumption this ever happens and/or someone is willing to just share something probably deeply personal with you.

slightly different variation of "ladies, give me something to masturbate to" thread. yay!

i do like the assumption this ever happens and/or someone is willing to just share something probably deeply personal with you.
Well if the person who likes to type and is willing to share let them speak there mind.

In fairness, there are quite a few people who at least like to convincingly make something up. And since ChatGPT doesn't like talking about the subject, this is the next best thing. ;)

I can only speak for myself, but if imagine most guys take extra precautions to not get caught because of the whole consent stigma.

Back