Feel like the new kid in town.

Funsies28

Lurker
Hi there everyone!
I sort of stumbled across this community and going off what I've been reading thus far, it seems like a nice, accepting place.
Having some minor personal experiences when i was younger, I've mostly just hidden this part of my life away.
I look forward to see what this place has to offer! Would love to make new friends.

I feel the same way. I have never had any major experiences with animals. When I was younger I played with a horse's shaft and balls but almost got caught and then I tried to play with a male dog in high school but the dog wasn't into it so I stopped. I want to take it that extra step but I can never find any owners.

Thanks for the warm welcomes! It's really appreciated.
Mine were several experiences with family pets, receiving oral mostly. Once, in high school though I attempted to try penetration with the female when she was acting extra lovey but there was just no way I could fit.
And a random occurance with an ex girlfriend where she got mounted by a large dane stepping out of our car in a random neighborhood lol(soooo hot, but never acted on it)

I feel the same way. I have never had any major experiences with animals. When I was younger I played with a horse's shaft and balls but almost got caught and then I tried to play with a male dog in high school but the dog wasn't into it so I stopped. I want to take it that extra step but I can never find any owners.
Lucky you for playing with some horse dick though. I've just met up on a phone line with a trucker who keeps horses not far out of town. We're trying to set it up that he'll pick me up. (I'll be naked immediately in his truck. LOL) He'll take me to the barn so I can suck some horse dick for him to watch. I'd love to feel those balls too. They're so beautiful. I'm getting a hard on picturing you as a teen with a horse cock in your hand too!

Finding willing owners is understandably hard. I've had a few guys make plans with me, but always back out at the last minute. It might be the same thing with my trucker buddy. We'll see. But, I hope you get a chance to play with some dog cock some day soon. I'd certainly share with you if I could!

Thanks for the warm welcomes! It's really appreciated.
Mine were several experiences with family pets, receiving oral mostly. Once, in high school though I attempted to try penetration with the female when she was acting extra lovey but there was just no way I could fit.
And a random occurance with an ex girlfriend where she got mounted by a large dane stepping out of our car in a random neighborhood lol(soooo hot, but never acted on it)
Welcome to the group. I certainly have had some good chats with guys on here. I'm not into females of any species, but your story of the Dane and your gf made my cock twitch. Hope you get to have some kind of similar fun some time!

Hello and welcome, hope you find everything you are looking for, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun.

Hi there everyone!
I sort of stumbled across this community and going off what I've been reading thus far, it seems like a nice, accepting place.
Having some minor personal experiences when i was younger, I've mostly just hidden this part of my life away.
I look forward to see what this place has to offer! Would love to make new frilove to talk.

Back