Favorite music and artists?

lindsey stirling, linkin park, two steps from hell, chainsmokers.. laika: aged through blood OST. i don't really have a genre. never really understood "one genre" ppl like metalheads, funnily enough...

Kerber is nice

but i have a great appreciation for Johann Gottfried Piefke and other historical german military composers. Preussens Gloria and KonigGratzers Marsch go hard.

lindsey stirling, linkin park, two steps from hell, chainsmokers.. laika: aged through blood OST. i don't really have a genre. never really understood "one genre" ppl like metalheads, funnily enough...
When i say im a metalhead, i listen to mostly metal. But i do have my days where i want to listen to pirates of the Caribbean or even rap/hiphop sometimes. But metal is by far what makes me sleep the best

Death metal, black metal, and thrash metal.

I have numerous band shirts, which is pretty much exclusively what I wear. Today is Darkthrone.

1000029465.jpg

I don't know that I necessarily have a favorite band, though. I'm the guy that drives past in a parking lot or something with death metal fucking BLASTING out of my car. I've been listening to a lot of Six Feet Under lately. Some of their stuff is loud as fuck. Their songs Deathklaat, Nonexistence, Revenge Of The Zombie, and their cover of In League With Satan all stand out to me as particularly loud. I also have a Slayer CD with some loud stuff on it.

Back