FAAK brand? Ali brand

stt143

Tourist
I've seen a lot of stores on AliExpress and the like offering knotted, horse shaped, etc dildos. Seems like they're all from a brand called FAAK or YOCY or something like that, but it's all the same models across different stores.

I own one myself and it seems fine... But does anybody know if the silicone quality of this brand is something to be concerned about?

Someone else in the forum (in another FAAK-titled thread) mentioned that the silicone quality is pretty awful and it degraded their toys upon prolonged contact. Doesn't necessarily seem to be the rule, since some people say it's fine with theirs.

I personally don't fancy them very much, I've heard many things about them stealing models from more reputable stores and just having the general sketchiness of dropshipped AliExpress sex toys.

I own a black wolf toy from FAAK, the knot is big and the quality decent the cheap price on amazon made it a easy buy to try out.. since first feeling was a 10/10 i'm more the willing to spend the money on higher quality toys from BD or Neotori

I have two from them, a buck and a canine toy. The buck is easy to take but it's too long for me to take all of it. I use it as a warm up. The canine toy is okay but due to the knot shape and stiffness of the toy, I've only once "tied" with it but it didn't want to stay in unless I held it. It's okay for thrusting at this point but I don't think I'll tie with it again.

A YOCY toy was actually one of my first knotted toys. Loved the shape on it but man it must have been made of stone because it was so hard haha. Had a lot of fun with it and even came hands free a few times but I noticed it had begun to leech something after a few months. It doesn't seem to have broken down but I wrap it in a condom if I ever use it now.

I've seen a lot of stores on AliExpress and the like offering knotted, horse shaped, etc dildos. Seems like they're all from a brand called FAAK or YOCY or something like that, but it's all the same models across different stores.

I own one myself and it seems fine... But does anybody know if the silicone quality of this brand is something to be concerned about?
I have one and my girl used it for a long time, its like any other dildo. If you keep it clean you can’t get an infection

A YOCY toy was actually one of my first knotted toys. Loved the shape on it but man it must have been made of stone because it was so hard haha. Had a lot of fun with it and even came hands free a few times but I noticed it had begun to leech something after a few months. It doesn't seem to have broken down but I wrap it in a condom if I ever use it now.
I've had one of those since 2016 or so.. they aren't silicone but PVC. and they're absolute garbage and actually harmful to your body if not used with a condom!

I've had one of those since 2016 or so.. they aren't silicone but PVC. and they're absolute garbage and actually harmful to your body if not used with a condom!
Yeah I had my suspicions. Definitely not suprised they're PVC considering how hard they are but kinda held on to hope haha

I have a toy from FAAK and can't really complain. It's silicon with decent stiffness and shape. Taking price into consideration it's pretty good bang for your buck.

Is somebody wants something cheaper for trying toys isn't a pretty decent choice.

Worked for me, so now I'm planning to invest is something better ^ ^

I have a FAAK dog dildo, it is big, have a nice knot and was cheap, only problem is that the material is hard... It's a good choice if you are low on money, but I would suggest to invest in something better maybe. I have been looking this new toys lately https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLcEsRk
I think it is a new brand because the first time I saw them was like a month ago, I'm interested in them for the same reason I don't like FAAK that much anymore, because this one look softer and more comfortable

Reading the reviews I have seen people say it has like a powerdy feeling to it

I've a FAAK Horse dildo. I like it, but it's probably a bit harder/stiffer than I'd like. Plus the suction cup is somewhat useless under the weight.

Back