Exotic Erotics Lifecast Toys

Does anyone have one of these? I ordered one recently and am looking forward to trying it, knowing it was live cast from a dog makes it way hotter imo. They have canine, equine, and human lifecast in a ton of different sizes.

Propably one of the greatest mysteries of mankind. How did they made a cast of an erect equine penis?

Propably one of the greatest mysteries of mankind. How did they made a cast of an erect equine penis?

I bought Murray, which is cast from an australian shepherd. It's their cheapest option at $75, but it's still got an 8 inch circumference knot on it. I can take it easier than BD Rex though, I think the texture helps. It's great with BD cum lube. The more "rough" texture helps hold the lube, I have to stop and reapply with Rex a lot more. The texture also feels amazing IMO.
I want to buy Bernard next

Exotic Erotics, They have some interesting toys, But I don't see any "Bear Lifecasts" I guess it would be a Real Super Pain to hold a Bear Down and Make a Lifecast of his junk :)

Does anyone have one of these? I ordered one recently and am looking forward to trying it, knowing it was live cast from a dog makes it way hotter imo. They have canine, equine, and human lifecast in a ton of different sizes.
They make really good toys for sure I got a handful already and Alrwady looking to get more. Crazy how fast they are compared to bd I order a Jackson and had in a week! Also it come with a nice storage bag for free.

I asked the guy at EE if they had plans for a Great Dane. He told me that they had a hard time getting people to volunteer their dogs for the molding process. If anyone has a Great Dane with a big cock and would like to share it with the toy market then please E-mail them.

I own four EE.
I own the Australian Shepherd, the St Bernard, the mini Stallion, and the Paint Stallion.

I love them ALL. Amazing toys. The St is so huge, I can't take the full length and knot and being a rather petite female I probably never will. The full size horse is a challenge as well. Head as big as a fist!

Back