Ever see a family member/neighbor and wonder ?

I had this friend whose fiance would kiss their dog and in a very passionate kind of way. I mean she was all about taking her dog's tongue in her mouth. I knew right then that she was the type to let her dog lick her pussy to orgasm, and then lie about it to everyone. I know for a fact that I have met plenty of bestiality hypocrites, mostly women. They call us sickos and the whole time they are secretly all about the dog tongue.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad's made some suspicious remarks before.

Nothing with neighbors that I can recall, but I highly suspect my closest friend is either zoo or would be a great ally as I have several pieces of evidence to suggest that, but nothing explicit. I have no idea how to ask them about it cuz I wanna come out but I know it's dangerous and I might be wrong but it would be so nice to know a zoo IRL

@Alpha Cat, did this person speak out against bestiality and zoo? I suspect due to societal pressure to fit in a fair amount of us just go on agreeing with or at least not resisting/arguing against anti zoo sentiments voiced by others. I know I've done this more than once, but that was before I knew so many people were into this kinda thing. Maybe nowadays I'd be a little more outspoken about it, even if subtly.....

My dad's made some suspicious remarks before.

Nothing with neighbors that I can recall, but I highly suspect my closest friend is either zoo or would be a great ally as I have several pieces of evidence to suggest that, but nothing explicit. I have no idea how to ask them about it cuz I wanna come out but I know it's dangerous and I might be wrong but it would be so nice to know a zoo IRL

@Alpha Cat, did this person speak out against bestiality and zoo? I suspect due to societal pressure to fit in a fair amount of us just go on agreeing with or at least not resisting/arguing against anti zoo sentiments voiced by others. I know I've done this more than once, but that was before I knew so many people were into this kinda thing. Maybe nowadays I'd be a little more outspoken about it, even if subtly.....
Her family is very religious. When I was growing up if you spoke of such things people looked at you like you were mentally ill and the sickest person on Earth.

I worked at a car dealership and a young lady came in regularly for her service along with her 2 Bull Mastiffs. I didn't notice the first time she came in but, her license plate was K9B4MEN. I always wish I would have had the balls to ask her if that plate meant what it sounded like, I think it did and often fantasized her and those Mastiffs fucking. :)

I have a reasonable suspicion that my younger sister might be interested in bestiality. I've been getting a few clues about this over the last few months, but I'm not quite sure how to get on with her yet. Could also be completely wrong and then I might reveal too much of myself. So i just wait...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have often gone to our vet and had second thoughts about the girls/ladies there and wondered for the same reason. I mean come on, its actually more common than the general populous would like to admit isn't it!

There was a girl working in a local shop a while ago with paws tattooed on her wrist. Sadly I didn't know her well enough but I was dying to ask the question! lol
When I first read this, I thought it said that she had paws tattooed on her waist. Now that would be a dead giveaway!

I have a reasonable suspicion that my younger sister might be interested in bestiality. I've been getting a few clues about this over the last few months, but I'm not quite sure how to get on with her yet. Could also be completely wrong and then I might reveal too much of myself. So i just wait...
Always trust your gut on this, it will never make you go in the wrong direction.

Back