Ever see a family member/neighbor and wonder ?

No idea of people that fuck their dogs in my region. As it's a normal type of relationship for me, no thought is spent bout it specifically. Might be more than people expect, but 100% privately and them self, so nobody would care.

But there were several funny entries in the private online classifieds /markets, like kennel breeder owners offering their male dogs for breeding purposes (for female dogs, not a weird thing with healthy bloodline certified dogs).

Weird on this is the aspect, that they quite often added lines like: "No human requests, you're ill!".
Means: There were actually dudes or females contacting breeding kennel owners to mate with their dog.. them self. :ROFLMAO:

We have a friend that has 2 intact boys and dog paw tats on her feet. One time when she was drunk she was sitting on the floor and one of them just came up and started licking her She didn't freak out and just said, "No, don't lick it". So, we suspect. Of course it's taboo and we don't tell anyone about my wife so we're scared to outright ask. It would be nice because she has big dogs and my wife is very interested.

I have a reasonable suspicion that my younger sister might be interested in bestiality. I've been getting a few clues about this over the last few months, but I'm not quite sure how to get on with her yet. Could also be completely wrong and then I might reveal too much of myself. So i just wait...
What kind of clues ? i have experience with Family members being in to bestiality. perhaps i can help out a bit .

Back