• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Equifriend saying hello from Florida

equifriend73

Tourist
Hi! It's really great to be here! I haven't used a zoo board in a long time. I found this site when I stumbled onto the zooier than though podcast series, which I really enjoy. I work as systems analyst and engineer. K9's, Mares, Mules, donkeys, bovines (I love udders, still haven't had the honor to milk a cow yet lol) , and goats light my fire, and keep it burning. I don't have any of my own animals yet, but I'm steadily working on that. I clean stalls whenever I can to be in the company of those wondfully smart warm beloved equines. I haven't had many zoo friends since I've always stayed in the shadows. I guess fear keeps you save? lol. Hello to all. :)

Hi! It's really great to be here! I haven't used a zoo board in a long time. I found this site when I stumbled onto the zooier than though podcast series, which I really enjoy. I work as systems analyst and engineer. K9's, Mares, Mules, donkeys, bovines (I love udders, still haven't had the honor to milk a cow yet lol) , and goats light my fire, and keep it burning. I don't have any of my own animals yet, but I'm steadily working on that. I clean stalls whenever I can to be in the company of those wondfully smart warm beloved equines. I haven't had many zoo friends since I've always stayed in the shadows. I guess fear keeps you save? lol. Hello to all. :)
gif_vid_WELCOME.gif

Hey there. Florida here also

Back