Emotional investment vs Freedom of expression and learning

WhiteRabbit93

Tourist
BANNED USER
So I'm really new, and honestly feel like I might be stirring the pot a bit much a bit soon. Yet I've got the need to say this after reading enough threads.

I came here for the freedom to express my desires, to learn more, and to *possibly* have some good rapport/relationships.

Yet from what I've read so far, there seems to be alot of emotional investment in potentially the wrong places. I see alot of folk calling each other pretty bad names for things like 'cheating'(not sure I really get the concept of cheating in regards to beastiality, that's personal ignorance or lack of morals on my part) or liking rough sex, or having a piss fetish.

The reactions are a bit over the top, and obviously emotionally charged responses to such topics. What I hope to foster with this post is a bit of a softer touch, open up a bit more. Now don't twist anything I'm saying here, I do not condone or promote pedophilia or (non-consensual) abuse. Yet what we ought to understand is that some of us may not know alot, many of us will make mistakes or have made mistakes. Instead of saying 'you're disgusting' maybe try "hey that's not cool and here's why"

Just try to be a teeny bit more accepting, try to help a fellow idiot out instead of calling them one. Then when they continue to act like shit- just report it and be done with it, you don't need that investment. Trust me, from experience you'll feel better not chasing someone through a forum who you perceive as a troll. It also makes you look better, don't go chasing turds lest you get shit on your shoe.

I will say something a bit sensitive, so it'll be interesting what the response is...

If you're obsessed with being the moral police here, it's coming from a place of obvious insecurity due to the subject matter as a whole. Don't be so insecure. Let the mods do their glorious work, thank them for it and report the shit you see. Be better. Self improvement is masturbation.

This is a public forum. What you are seeing is normal on the internet. The most effective way of dealing with this is realizing that it is happening between internet nobodies on an anonymous illegal forum. :D
or liking rough sex
I do not know where you saw this. But rough sex and animals in any context suggesting that the animal is not enjoying it is considered animal abuse. Those instances will be a problem.

Pedos should be beaten with a stick at best. But the rest of your message is good. Did you make this because of the piss poll?

I'd rather not point out specific threads so as not to antagonize individuals.

So the example of liking rough sex, I am referring to the perspective of a bottom wanting rough treatment. To which I've seen people actually being shamed for, which... boggles my mind.

Personally I won't penetrate any animal with any genitals or digits. I don't judge anyone just not my preference. I'm all about the cock.

Point is this subject matter is one of a closeted nature, people don't have open ways to communicate and get feedback on this particular subject. They may be under false impressions promoted by watching too much hentai, or common sense just hadn't dawned.

I personally feel it would be more beneficial to respond positively at first depending on the circumstance provided we're not talking abuse. And if it is abuse, explain how it's abuse-would make anyone with empathy feel like a piece of shit. If they change behavior end goal reached, if they don't that's not your problem. I highly encourage people to report such circumstances instead of making a fuss or calling names. It's just cleaner for the mods, and like I said. It might make a tad stronger of a community. Or that's a fantasy.. and humans can't cooexist afterall.

I don't think I'm really going to change anything by saying any of this, just hoping to widen some perspectives. Nor am I telling you what not to do.

I'm just a hippy. (more accurately a peace-loving-decoy-ready-for-retaliation)

Back