ElypseArt Dildo - Question for Zoo experienced women

This question is for women who have a dildo from ElypseArt and already had sex with a dog:

My girlfriend started playing dildo from Elypse Art and she liked it very much. She loves the slippery texture of the dildo, and the feeling of fullness as she inflates it. However, it is not so pleasant after she reaches an orgasm because keeping the knot inside is painful for her when she gets vaginal contractions. The problem is also that the dildo slides out by itself when she squeezing the Kegel muscles.

We know that the dildo from Elypse Art has a different shape than a real dog's penis but we wonder how much experience with it is different from reality? Is it painful for you to keep your dog's penis inside vagina after an orgasm? Does squeezing the muscles on the knot make it fall out from you?

Last edited:
I have the Neo from them and I absolutely love it. I havent ever done anything with a dog so I'm sorry for that part, but It makes me cum so much harder when I'm knotted. It is a little uncomfortable at times though especially afterwards because I'm already naturally SUUUPER tight, and I get even tighter after cumming. I'm planning on getting a new knot toy within the next few weeks. I gotta work on training myself to be knotted before I try the real thing. Lol.

Last edited:
just wondering how far from the real thing is it
We have the vixen and magic, they are not as good as the real thing (obviously) but they are still a lot of fun... they look amazing in person and in pics, they are safe, great for fantasies and people who can’t have a real dog. The inflatable knot is a wonderful feature, but unlike the real knot. Definitely the sexiest dildos in our toy box.

Guy here, but I figured I’d add my 2¢ since I own multiple Elypse Art toys. I don’t know if you have the water fill option, but inflating one of these toys with warm/hot water is about as close to a real stud dog’s knot as I’ve ever experienced with a toy. Also, water does not compress, so it might help with keeping the toy in place. There’s a really big difference in the way that this toy feels when you have it filled with water instead of air.

Guy here, but I figured I’d add my 2¢ since I own multiple Elypse Art toys. I don’t know if you have the water fill option, but inflating one of these toys with warm/hot water is about as close to a real stud dog’s knot as I’ve ever experienced with a toy. Also, water does not compress, so it might help with keeping the toy in place. There’s a really big difference in the way that this toy feels when you have it filled with water instead of air.

I might have to try that!

Do you have these special connectors to fill them with water?

We have the vixen and magic, they are not as good as the real thing (obviously) but they are still a lot of fun... they look amazing in person and in pics, they are safe, great for fantasies and people who can’t have a real dog. The inflatable knot is a wonderful feature, but unlike the real knot. Definitely the sexiest dildos in our toy box.
ours just came today we shall have a fun weekend

I have one of theirs and it's really good, but, like everybody says, it's nothing like the real thing! After 15 years, even the "real thing" can sometimes be uncomfortable! But sex is always good! I usually fill mine with yoghurt, either for me to enjoy afterwards, or for my boys to clean up after, before they show me what they can do.

woooww, tanks for the good tip,
I will try this right now

I’m looking at getting one can someone give me an idea for my first one please. I have two dog dildos but looking for one more realistic

The longest is Vixen....unless you know you're particularly deep, I dont recommend it. Magic is probably as long as you should go, and even that might be too much. Stick with the shorter ones. Width is adjustable, but the length isn't. If you pump it too wide it will just slip out of you or rather you will push it out of yourself.

Neo is a good start
The longest is Vixen....unless you know you're particularly deep, I dont recommend it. Magic is probably as long as you should go, and even that might be too much. Stick with the shorter ones. Width is adjustable, but the length isn't. If you pump it too wide it will just slip out of you or rather you will push it out of yourself.
Thank you both!!

My thoughts for this thread are that Elypseart magic and vixen are very realistic knotted after 5-pumps or so compared to the real canine companion breeds they are representing or modelled after.

If it really is "pain", something is wrong and you should be careful and take it easy, it might be the material, the lenght, who knows. But if she means "uncomfortable", that it absolutely normal, human body is fine with having large object inside when arroused, but as the hormons start to decrease, you don't feel so good with having a dildo with knot inflated inside, it's just not a normal feeling. However, you can get used to it, keep practising, extend time having it inside bit by bit and I believe it will be okay. It works similarly for anal knotting too, if you would ever experiment with that.

Back