Donate to Zooville!

Hi good morning, ZTHorse, how are you doing? Really want to ask, I was told to stay far away from Bitcoin or other crypto currency websites, I respect my father's concern, due to been scammed by other organisations , and yes, I was nearly gotten myself into something I would regret, luckily I stopped, if I have to go to him with this how to register at Coinbase, he would not throw a fit about me being a Zoo but about anything related to Bitcoin etc, and the only way of payment is with my card to a secure account, I have a debit card, but can change it to a credit card account, please respect my wishes. I would always make a contribution to keep this site active (I understand to keep a large website like ZooVille active is a huge responsibility, the costs etc ) but how?

Hi good morning, ZTHorse, how are you doing? Really want to ask, I was told to stay far away from Bitcoin or other crypto currency websites, I respect my father's concern, due to been scammed by other organisations , and yes, I was nearly gotten myself into something I would regret, luckily I stopped, if I have to go to him with this how to register at Coinbase, he would not throw a fit about me being a Zoo but about anything related to Bitcoin etc, and the only way of payment is with my card to a secure account, I have a debit card, but can change it to a credit card account, please respect my wishes. I would always make a contribution to keep this site active (I understand to keep a large website like ZooVille active is a huge responsibility, the costs etc ) but how?
Send me a PM if you can.

Zooville Accepts Crypto Donations
04-12-2019, 01:31 PM

*Zooville is partially funded by a single ad space on the main page. We kindly ask to disable ad blocker for zooville.org.

*UPDATE - MONERO XMR IS ACCEPTED NOW VIA PM TO @ZTHorse.

We want to thank you all for your support of zooville.org, and we wish for this site to continue for the foreseeable future. As such, the mod team have decided to keep transparency between the users and management team as clear as possible. We understand the issues that could have lead to the downfall of previous forums, and this is why we will seek to remedy such issues with a clear, concise, and logical approach to funding a home for the zoo community.

We wish this site to remain a non-profit platform, but there is expense's involved with running a site like this. DDOS protection, spam protection, server costs, bandwidth and maintenance all cost time and money. It is mostly one individual who is funding the site currently, and we all should be very grateful for that gift. That person also recognizes that is only fair for others to help in easing the burden, and if/when zooville reaches a certain size, it will be a very heavy burden.

The moderation team is volunteer, sacrificing hours of their lives here in support of the zoo community and that sacrifice isn't a small one. We do so, because we love and care for all those we can call our extended zoo family. This keeps costs down, and means less burden on us and for you in funding zooville.

The current costs as of 9/7/2020 are 2400$ Per Year. At current loads, this is roughly 200$ per month, more or less. We will post upgrade notice's and if there was any increase or decrease in expenses, they will be made here.

You can check zooville's balance sheet
HERE & HERE

As of 9/7/2020, we have a balance of 4992.89$ at current prices. We'd like to thank you for donating to zooville and supporting the zoo community!

In sending your donation, there is a nature of market force's involved due to the volatility of crypto-currency's, as such we will attempt to mitigate such events through careful diversification and selling-as-we-receive. Its is NOT unusual to see a -20% or +20% swing in a fews days or weeks. Unfortunately, there is no other viable method in funding zooville, but it should be comforting that your donation itself, sent in a crypto-currency, cannot be intervened with.

Thank you,
ZooVille Mod Team

The title of "ZooVille Philanthropist" will be awarded to users who give more than 50$ in support of the community.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can donate to zooville.org using the major crypto-currencys directly through the BTC & BCH Address below This would be the easiest and simplest way.

IF YOU WANT ANONYMOUS DONATIONS, PLEASE USE THE SECOND GUIDE BELOW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Donate - Normal Method

1. Goto www.coinbase.com and open an account

2. Buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for under 1000$ Donations - Anything over 1000$ Buy Bitcoin (BTC).

3. Copy and paste the BCH or BTC address from here and withdraw the fund's to that address.

4. You done! The Donation will be received and posted on the block explorer.

However, you will be placing a measure of trust in this institution for privacy, and usually its difficult to obtain the paper-trail needed to gain the information from a large company. We ask that you measure the risks carefully.

If you want to be more secure and secret, you can use the video guides below but will be more troublesome.

This is ZooVille.org's Official Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Address

View attachment 2059

qrkq3768cryun7ulra2d5zpp0g6crrs3q5x88rd8hs
You can find a history of donations and debits by visiting a BCH Block Explorer.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is ZooVille.org's official Bitcoin (BTC) address.

View attachment 2060

3J9udafBa3TAYbkYuAMyQcGwXNG3Cd8cPf

You can find a history of donations and debits by visiting a BTC Block Explorer.

Anonymous Donation Method

2. Buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) From Coinbase.com DO NOT BUY BITCOIN (BTC)

3. Download the Electron Cash Wallet. (https://electroncash.org)

4. Open the Electron Cash Wallet, create a wallet and enable Cash Fusion.

5. Withdraw the BCH from coinbase.com into your electron cash wallet address.

6. Let the electron cash wallet fusion the funds over the next few hours or full day.

7. Send the BCH from the electron cash wallet to the ZV BCH public address.

8. Your DONE! and Your Payment is not connected at all with ZV and your coinbase.
I'm not rich by any means however I'd love to support this community in any way that i can, it is a rare and unique one and definitely deserves so much more. I'd love to see it grow, thrive and continue to exist for as long as possible. I'll be sending my thank you / support as soon as i get paid this month. To all the founders / creators, staff, admins and mods THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, even for all the funny sarcastic replies y'all make to people who just don't get it LoL! (there will always be those people that make you facepalm or want to pull your hair) anyways,

sending you all lots of love from - somewhere hahaha <3

I'd gladly donate instead of having to hit 10 posts the get PMs so that I don't feel like I'm spamming.

Even with a more thorough verification like p411

Zooville Accepts Crypto Donations
04-12-2019, 01:31 PM

*Zooville is partially funded by a single ad space on the main page. We kindly ask to disable ad blocker for zooville.org.

*UPDATE - MONERO XMR IS ACCEPTED NOW VIA PM TO @ZTHorse.

We want to thank you all for your support of zooville.org, and we wish for this site to continue for the foreseeable future. As such, the mod team have decided to keep transparency between the users and management team as clear as possible. We understand the issues that could have lead to the downfall of previous forums, and this is why we will seek to remedy such issues with a clear, concise, and logical approach to funding a home for the zoo community.

We wish this site to remain a non-profit platform, but there is expense's involved with running a site like this. DDOS protection, spam protection, server costs, bandwidth and maintenance all cost time and money. It is mostly one individual who is funding the site currently, and we all should be very grateful for that gift. That person also recognizes that is only fair for others to help in easing the burden, and if/when zooville reaches a certain size, it will be a very heavy burden.

The moderation team is volunteer, sacrificing hours of their lives here in support of the zoo community and that sacrifice isn't a small one. We do so, because we love and care for all those we can call our extended zoo family. This keeps costs down, and means less burden on us and for you in funding zooville.

The current costs as of 9/7/2020 are 2400$ Per Year. At current loads, this is roughly 200$ per month, more or less. We will post upgrade notice's and if there was any increase or decrease in expenses, they will be made here.

You can check zooville's balance sheet
HERE & HERE

As of 9/7/2020, we have a balance of 4992.89$ at current prices. We'd like to thank you for donating to zooville and supporting the zoo community!

In sending your donation, there is a nature of market force's involved due to the volatility of crypto-currency's, as such we will attempt to mitigate such events through careful diversification and selling-as-we-receive. Its is NOT unusual to see a -20% or +20% swing in a fews days or weeks. Unfortunately, there is no other viable method in funding zooville, but it should be comforting that your donation itself, sent in a crypto-currency, cannot be intervened with.

Thank you,
ZooVille Mod Team

The title of "ZooVille Philanthropist" will be awarded to users who give more than 50$ in support of the community.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can donate to zooville.org using the major crypto-currencys directly through the BTC & BCH Address below This would be the easiest and simplest way.

IF YOU WANT ANONYMOUS DONATIONS, PLEASE USE THE SECOND GUIDE BELOW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Donate - Normal Method

2. Buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for under 1000$ Donations - Anything over 1000$ Buy Bitcoin (BTC).

3. Copy and paste the BCH or BTC address from here and withdraw the fund's to that address.

4. You done! The Donation will be received and posted on the block explorer.

However, you will be placing a measure of trust in this institution for privacy, and usually its difficult to obtain the paper-trail needed to gain the information from a large company. We ask that you measure the risks carefully.

If you want to be more secure and secret, you can use the video guides below but will be more troublesome.

This is ZooVille.org's Official Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Address

View attachment 2059

qrkq3768cryun7ulra2d5zpp0g6crrs3q5x88rd8hs
You can find a history of donations and debits by visiting a BCH Block Explorer.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is ZooVille.org's official Bitcoin (BTC) address.

View attachment 2060

3J9udafBa3TAYbkYuAMyQcGwXNG3Cd8cPf

You can find a history of donations and debits by visiting a BTC Block Explorer.

Anonymous Donation Method

2. Buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) From Coinbase.com DO NOT BUY BITCOIN (BTC)

3. Download the Electron Cash Wallet. (https://electroncash.org)

4. Open the Electron Cash Wallet, create a wallet and enable Cash Fusion.

5. Withdraw the BCH from coinbase.com into your electron cash wallet address.

6. Let the electron cash wallet fusion the funds over the next few hours or full day.

7. Send the BCH from the electron cash wallet to the ZV BCH public address.

8. Your DONE! and Your Payment is not connected at all with ZV and your coinbase.
I donated today.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but if we do the anonymous method, could we still get the philanthropist tag if we send proof of the transaction?

Last time I want to create an account at Bitcoin as the protocols, I didn't finished it if making a payment to donate to ZooVille, I didn't finished the form, later I got a scammer message that $640 will be conducted from my account 🙄🤷‍♂️

The should really be an annual membership donation drive with an "year" donated badge (similar to Boardgamegeek.com) Keep up the great work 👍

Back