• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Doing anal doesn't risk giving my pet an infection, right?

You should clean yourself out each and every time you plan to do anything back there. For his and your sake. It IS possible to give him an infection. Most dogs like themselves clean first but as a general rule of thumb, clean yourself out first.

I've seen these "clean out" comments before, and what does it actually mean? I mean, one can douche and flush out most of the solid matter, but it's not like you can actually disinfect your lower intestine.
Personally, I always do check myself before fun-time using my fingers as deep as two fingers can go. Usually I get nothing but mucus, and I'm good to go. But if my rectum has solids in it, then no, not tonight, poor doggy needs to take a cold shower.
The results are good. Doggy has tied me 100+ times over the years. Never has he had a sheath infection, which seems like the most likely bad outcome. I think a dog's immune system is strong enough that that just doesn't happen.

Back