• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Dogs licking cock

Been really into letting dogs lick my uncut cock for some years now. Never need any lure, just starting to pull my underwear down within their reach, and several dogs have just been desperate to lick me. They keep licking, and it feels so damn good, and they make me go from soft to hard in a few seconds and they just lick at the foreskin and the head of my cock until I can't stand the feel of their tongue anymore and I begin to erupt a BIG load of creamy warm cum -- and they just keep licking the head while I'm ejaculating it out! OMFG it's so damn hot and feels so damn good, and I love feeding my seed to whatever dog *or human* wants it so bad like they do! Any men into sharing their cock and their cum with dogs like I am?

Been really into letting dogs lick my uncut cock for some years now. Never need any lure, just starting to pull my underwear down within their reach, and several dogs have just been desperate to lick me. They keep licking, and it feels so damn good, and they make me go from soft to hard in a few seconds and they just lick at the foreskin and the head of my cock until I can't stand the feel of their tongue anymore and I begin to erupt a BIG load of creamy warm cum -- and they just keep licking the head while I'm ejaculating it out! OMFG it's so damn hot and feels so damn good, and I love feeding my seed to whatever dog *or human* wants it so bad like they do! Any men into sharing their cock and their cum with dogs like I am?
I love feeding a good boy or girl doggie a nice orgasm treat. They deserve it!

I am! I love cumming and watching a dog eat it

Back