Doggie cum stains

doggieb27

Lurker
Hello everyone, I have been reading a lot for threads and saw lots of people saying about doggie cum stains, how they found them in their friends apartments, their brother apartments, so i wanna know how these stains look like. I don't have a dog, so I can't find it out myself <3. Can you send photos of these stains? Thanks a lot!!!

I have never seen one. :D My dog regularly cums on the floor and it dries up. No stains there, no stains on any other surface or clothing that has been sprayed by him. I think those people are either lying or mistaking something else for a cum stain. I have also not found any cum stains using two different commercially available UV light wavelengths.

multiple dogs, various surfaces and no stains anywhere ever. surprisingly not even in my underwear and i can swear i felt the cum seep out when i was in work after a quickie before departing.
i think those ppl either lie or mistake the stains for ones made by their own or other people's fluids. i've seen the post by the girl who claimed her brother's apartment was totally filled by dog cum stains, even his keyboard. i mean, wow what a fucking mystery! how could there possibly be a cum stain in a guy's apartment? it was the dog of course!

This thread is hilarious :gsd_laughing:
I know that k9 jizz doesn't leave visible stains but does it really not show under UV? I thought all semen does 🧐 Is it Houdini sperm?!?!? Can I really wear my dog cum soaked apparel to the club without looking like a Dalmatian under the blacklights :gsd_laughing:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that k9 jizz doesn't leave visible stains but does it really not show under UV? I thought all semen does 🧐 Is it Houdini sperm?!?!? Can I really wear my dog cum soaked apparel to the club without looking like a Dalmatian under the blacklights :gsd_laughing:
Just remember to wash your face just in case, spatter marks around your mouth might be a big giveaway :p

The key words in my UV post is the "commercially available UV light wavelengths" I used two different LED UV sources available in my local shop. Surprisingly enough human semen does light up green under one of the wavelengths but only when dry and only slightly. And since dry human semen is visibly yellow on some surfaces, the UV light is unnecessary. Other organic compounds show up under different wavelengths and these sources are quite expensive and this is what the FBI uses. :D So it is very possible that dog cum would light up under one of those.

This is hilarious. I have never known dog cum to leave a stain like some of the people say here. It’s pretty thin and watery and well, it can be wiped up pretty easy. I hate to sound crude, but to be honest, I like to have it inside me as much as possible, although I do leak a lot when the knot comes out

This is hilarious. I have never known dog cum to leave a stain like some of the people say here. It’s pretty thin and watery and well, it can be wiped up pretty easy. I hate to sound crude, but to be honest, I like to have it inside me as much as possible, although I do leak a lot when the knot comes out
this is so hot. I want to try big doggie cock in my anal that would pump tons of cum. Then I would put a plug in and walk like that until it all gets soaked up.

I would not really call it as stains, but on our art laminate and stone floor you can see it well, if you know what it is.
It's so a bit as someone spilled water and there would be so residue remained of lime or something.

I would not really call it as stains, but on our art laminate and stone floor you can see it well, if you know what it is.
It's so a bit as someone spilled water and there would be so residue remained of lime or something.
Hopefully not as hard as lime. I'd be concerned if your dog's fluids left mineral residues.

I've been playing with dogs for more than 50 years. I have had dog cum drip and splatter on my clothes, bedding, carpets, whatever. Never saw any type of stain. I even have an old, raggedy Army-type jacket that has soaked up a prodigious quantity of dog semen over the years, no stains.
It's when it is my turn to cum that I get the stains. Usually, though, the dog tends to clean that up, so no stains from that either.

Back