• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Dog tongues

sabersx2

Tourist
Which dog breeds have rough tongues a bit similair to kitties? After making out for some time with a friend's husky the insides of my mouth started to become sore so I am wondering if it is just huskies or other breeds aswell

Every lab I have ever kissed has left my mouth friction-burnt. I think it was more their speed than the toughness of the tongue. Conversely, it has never happened with any pit or pit variant probably because of how wetter their mouth is. Mileage may vary though and you won't necessarily have the same experience twice even among the same breed!

How would you guys describe the feeling of a dog tongue? I only have a cat right now and when I give her treats it feels like sand paper lol

I can't speak for everyone but it's more them licking your tongue in your mouth and you sucking their tongue than I can actually lick in his mouth, at least for me and my experience with my dog.

How do you get your dog to make out with you? I imagine it’s after quite a bit of training
Not at all. Many dogs love doing it. It might be a leftover instinct from their wolf heritage (licking the mouth of the mother would make her throw up), but now they do it out of love and compassion (and also to get closer to what you just ate lol)

I can't speak for everyone but it's more them licking your tongue in your mouth and you sucking their tongue than I can actually lick in his mouth, at least for me and my experience with my dog.
I love that feeling...opening my mouth and letting Him probe deep into my mouth as he gets more and more excited.

Which dog breeds have rough tongues a bit similair to kitties? After making out for some time with a friend's husky the insides of my mouth started to become sore so I am wondering if it is just huskies or other breeds aswell
Omg, feels so good. Miss the feeling a lot.

I would say in general their tongues are a little rough but not as rough as cat ones. The dogs i had always where a bit rough and made me a sore mouth, but they also were very eager to kiss and kiss deep.

Not sure if German shepherds are the same?

Back