Dog sperm as a way to prevent unwanted pregnancy in women.

Humans are bad for the planet as well. :D
You know it's really really funny, watching you reaction to my post. Your antagonizing me, and your a fucking staff member. Your a fucking moderator, yet your going back and forth with me like your a fucking child.

The fact of the matter is that you don't like my opinions. Ok that's fine. But I really don't care. Would you fuck off kindly? The only reason I'm not actually speaking to you the way I would is cause your staff.

Can you prove me wrong? While your giggling like a bitch in the comments, let's see you actually show me where I'm wrong.

Your the only fucking staff member I've ever had a negative interaction with. Nobody cares what you have to say in regards to this conversation.

I'm asking again, why are you a staff member here to just fuck with people?

And you wanna know the real gag? @pes ? This website. Your constantly going down, having glitches and getting DDOS ATTACKS. Instead of fucking with me, update your GHETTO Busted ass web 1.5 infrastructure before you get us all outed as fucking zoos.

Zooville has been down OVER 7 TIMES just this month alone. @pes are you even qualified to fix these issues? Do you even have a computer science degree or any technical knowledge how in how to fix this broken ass outdated, slow, and mostly empty fourm?

Do me a favor and get yourself a real job. Or please fix this site.

And you all have the fuck nerve, the fucking gale to have a donate button.

Kiss my ass. Like most people here, I'll never donate shit and when this fourm is finished (like BF) because you can't afford the cost to replace the damages done to your fucking servers, let's see you talking shit then.

BUT you wanna know the funniest part @pes ? The funny part is that I can now see exactly why this site gets attacked so often. Like seriously with people like you on staff, you should expect to get DDOSed. The reason you only always proton mail for this site is to cover your ass. If your staff wasn't so abusive, maybe you wouldn't get attacked so much. Just some food for thought.

You know it's really really funny, watching you reaction to my post. Your antagonizing me, and your a fucking staff member.
I am not, I made a silly joke that you misunderstood and over reacted to. That is it. Have fun or leave it.
@pes are you even qualified to fix these issues?
I am a moderator, admins have to solve problems with the server side, not mods. Mods do not have access to the server or it's configuration.

This thread is not in the Dumpster Fire, so calm down.

Last edited:
I am not, I made a silly joke that you over reacted to. That is it. Have fun or leave it.
I don't think You weren't joking at all. I think you didn't expect me to clap back at you so hard. Now that I've spoken truth to you, it's a big joke. Sure. Ok. Well, you shouldnt joke with your clientele.... I'm not sure how old you are and what your mental age is, but let this be a lesson to you. Keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything good or at least useful to say.

You are at work. I am not.

Again, it's a big joke when you antagonizing, but when I tell you to stop, oh "I'm just kidding". It's not a funny joke and I fail to see the punchline. But that's fine we can just leave it right here where it belongs.

A laugh emoji is plenty for monkey boys like this. Just smile, pat him on the head, and wait for him to tucker himself out.

There are five of us, two dogs, two women and me a guy. We do it like this: when one of my women starts having a "fertile window" in her menstrual cycle, she's only fucked by two dogs all day. I don't touch her, I don't want my sperm to accidentally impregnate her. (both of my women are not on birth control pills). The dogs take turns fucking her four or six times during this time and flooding her pussy with cum.
On the first day of the "fertility window" of the menstrual cycle, the dog's sperm enters the egg and the dog's sperm briefly inseminates my beloved wife and the wife is sort of "pregnant" with dogs.
However, the chromosomes will not combine and the egg dies and the body removes the egg.
My lovely wife has been off birth control pills for a year.
Because she fucks with two dogs all day on the first day of her "fertility window" of her menstrual cycle, she doesn't get pregnant, and that's great. She after fucking with dogs the next day she's doing with me and four or more guys + she's having an orgy and she hasn't gotten pregnant yet.
It's our patent to keep her clean of chemical birth control pills and not accidentally get pregnant by strangers.
My wife and our mutual friend likes to fuck other men.
And I like it too when she fucks other guys in front of me. The dog's sperm is great because thanks to it my beloved wife and our mutual friend does not get pregnant. The five of us often have an orgy together. Then our mutual friend Viki who lives with us and my wife are fucked by two dogs and me.

Has anyone tried something similar?

View attachment 358201

*blinks several times, then shakes head in amazement* I honestly don't know what to say...

Attachments

• Rocket Facepalm.gif
    Rocket Facepalm.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Sometimes, you can really feel the Dunning Kruger effect like the radiating heat of molten steel. Although this is worse than usual, because some of this should be covered by sex-ed. It's always strangely pleasant to see that regardless of how long of a hiatus I take, some things don't change with time.

Everyone is missing the point here, oh my god that poor woman must be exhausted fucking two dogs all day, then four guys the next day. Hopefully she gets Sundays off.

regardless of the many pro-a and a-ginna opinions, if she is engaging in puppy love often as well as guy love and isn't pregnant for a long time, something is happening is she is not pregnant. Whatever it is

Back