Dog sex!

Ha ha that's a good one!! I remember when I was younger y seen the dogs in my father's ranch all they needed was a bitch in heat!!

Hangt ervan af hoe de situatie die zich voordoet.
Als hij geil is dan merk je dat zo aan hem. Soms werkt dat dan ook bij mij en is er speeltijd. Andere keren ben ik geil en merkt hij dat woordoor hij snel in actie vliegt.
Dus eigelijk zo vaak je zelf wil en kan.

Ja hij zal het vaak doen, maar je moet het leuk houden en de uitdaging groot. Te vaak is te veel.
we hebben het zijn gang is laten gaan en toen gebeurde het bijna elke dag een tijdje lang.
Daarnaa hebben we het toch wat rustiger aan gedaan. Mijn poesje kon hem echt wel aan maar het is gewoon leuker om het soms wat uit te stellen en een leuk moment af te wachten.

Hangt ervan af hoe de situatie die zich voordoet.
Als hij geil is dan merk je dat zo aan hem. Soms werkt dat dan ook bij mij en is er speeltijd. Andere keren ben ik geil en merkt hij dat woordoor hij snel in actie vliegt.
Dus eigelijk zo vaak je zelf wil en kan.
Dank je! en vertel me welke de beste hond zou zijn in relatie tot tijd, duur en hoeveelheid! Ik begrijp dat de knoop erg belangrijk is, wat adviseren jullie?

It is completely different dog to dog My big dog does not have the maximum number he always wants
while my pit bull has a maximum of two times...

Thanks for the info!! Is just that someone told me a few days ago that her dog could mount her at to 20 a day!! I was shock but happy to know that!! What kind of dog do you recommend and why?

In my (pretty extensive) experience most dogs will manage one _good_ fuck a day, and a few half assed ones if you let them. Best results are if you have at least 48h in between as they will be much more frantic and hot for you. People who claim 20 times a day either dont let him finish properly or are making shit up. And knowing this community my first bet is the latter, but I'm a cynic. Its possible that with more frequent sex they can manage more good mounts a day over time, but I dont believe that number could be 20.

In my (pretty extensive) experience most dogs will manage one _good_ fuck a day, and a few half assed ones if you let them. Best results are if you have at least 48h in between as they will be much more frantic and hot for you. People who claim 20 times a day either dont let him finish properly or are making shit up. And knowing this community my first bet is the latter, but I'm a cynic. Its possible that with more frequent sex they can manage more good mounts a day over time, but I dont believe that number could be 20.
Yeah I thought the same! I can't picture a dog having sex 20 times a day and be able to get up! Thanks for your input and for clarifying that for me! Any suggestions as to the best dog overall!

Back