• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

dog breeding

Hello, they gave me this puppy, how long do you think it will take for him to grow enough to start having sexual relations with him? What do you advise me regarding parenting? I would like it to be Submissive so I can suck his penis peacefully!

Attachments

• 17174388733381149579715690698807.jpg
    17174388733381149579715690698807.jpg
    733.3 KB · Views: 106
Hard to tell from the picture but he looks like a German shepherd. 1.5 years is when he should be ready. Puppy raising advice is best found by searching Google. Zooville is only best for sex info.

Don't know who "they" are. But did they even tell you the breed? Is this your first time owning a dog? He seems well under a month old just by my guessing. Search around other places on first time pet ownership. Don't worry about sex until their even a year or so old.

Hello, they gave me this puppy, how long do you think it will take for him to grow enough to start having sexual relations with him? What do you advise me regarding parenting? I would like it to be Submissive so I can suck his penis peacefully!
i think its incredibly weird to raise a dog purely for sex i also this its incredibly weird to have sex with an animal that probably views you as a parent

Do you feel better about sex with dogs adopted as an adult?
yes but this is just a personal belief who knows what dogs feel about human partners getting an animal just for sex is unethical but raising one and later falling for them is up to you i personally couldnt do it

The whole issue of getting an animal just for sex is something I've been pondering on. I want a canine companion in my life, and although I want a relationship with them that goes beyond just sex, I know that I'm going to desire them sexually. So could it be argued that I'm getting an animal for sexual purposes? And if I'm raising my animal companion from puppyhood could it be argued that I'm abusing a parent/child type of relationship, and if we're going to go down that road could it likewise be argued that, since dogs have the mentality of a human toddler, any sexual relations with a dog are an abuse of a parent/toddler type relationship? Or is this all just a slippery slope down to the same kind of judgementalism that gets leveled against us by Anti-Zoos?

So could it be argued that I'm getting an animal for sexual purposes?
Definitely. Everyone gets dogs for a reason. I want more love. I want more sex. I want more entertainment. Desire drives action, which is what getting a dog is. How the dog is treated is a separate choice. The people who say "sex is not a consideration for getting a dog because they're not a sex toy" have good intentions... What they mean is to try to prioritize how the dog's breed traits will match with your lifestyle when selecting a dog.

Or is this all just a slippery slope down to the same kind of judgementalism that gets leveled against us by Anti-Zoos?
These kinds of questions are important and it's good to ask them. Anti-zoos are wrong or right based on the merits of their arguments. They shouldn't be dismissed automatically just like zoos shouldn't.

And if I'm raising my animal companion from puppyhood could it be argued that I'm abusing a parent/child type of relationship, and if we're going to go down that road could it likewise be argued that, since dogs have the mentality of a human toddler, any sexual relations with a dog are an abuse of a parent/toddler type relationship?
This makes me think of a drunk adult woman at a bar and a horny guy. She can't think like she normally would and she'll sober up and may later feel that there was abuse of the sober guy / intoxicated woman relationship.

Dogs don't have the same problems people do. They don't change their minds later or have regrets. Sex that a dog wants will never not be a good thing in the dog's mind.

There is an uneven power dynamic and it is a huge responsibility on the human's part to always listen to their dog and not apply any pressure even accidentally. I make up for that a bit by having animals that are stronger than me :p

There is an uneven power dynamic and it is a huge responsibility on the human's part to always listen to their dog and not apply any pressure even accidentally. I make up for that a bit by having animals that are stronger than me :p
It's not likely to happen IRL on account of my having the weight and stature of a tall man, but I do fantasize about being knocked down and taken by a dog much larger than me.

Back