Does the vet know if I make love to my companion partners?

Me too, I've wondered the same thing. I saw a profile today that said they were a vet so hopefully they can chime in.

That’s a really great question. I wonder the same thing about regular people though and if say I needed someone to dog sit for me would it be obvious?

These two gives some responses on the topic.
You almost don't have to worry about anything. As long as the animal in general is healthy and nothing gives them a reason. You should be fine.

Does anybody know if stimulating them causes them to go into heat? Like cats🤔 I've Mostly been a cat owner, but i think it, does affect appearance and behavior, the males not as much though it's less obvious I think

I know that my Shepard goes to the vet regularly and it’s a non-issue. He is happy, healthy and very clean and groomed. I actually get compliments on how he looks.

Part of that is being intimate with him, he needs to be well groomed and clean. I keep a little brush by the doggy door to clean his paws and I brush him regulaly which he likes x.

As long as your dog is well cared for you’ll get nothing but compliments from the vet

I think that It could depends. If you go to the vet because the intimate parts of your dog are ill, the vet could suspect. In other cases, I don't think so

If your vet greets you with your forum nick... suspect he knows.

As long as he is not a member and you do not post identifiable inages, you are mostly safe 😄

I have -calmly- talked a few intimate things about my animals with my vet, we've solved the issues, and most I've been asked is if I was biologist.
Cause in the end of the day it is easier to find a biology student than an animal sex aficionado.

I feel like the best rule of thumb here would be to simply not be stupid. I mean, don’t give your vet any reason to suspect anything, and they probably won’t. It’s not like they can tell by checking your dog out, and won’t suspect anything unless you’re super sketchy about it. They can’t read your mind, so simply omitting some details regarding the personal goings on between yourself and your dog should stay just that, between you and your dog.

Back