Does he want to do things to me?

I

Indierokker

Hi I'm a trans girl and I like wearing skirts and stuff when I walk around, and one of my dogs likes putting his head under my skirt and in my butt and sniffing me and he tries to jump on me and he lets me touch his pp. He gets super excited and follows me around, especially when I wear a skirt. Does he want to do the dirty with me or am I just reading into it too much?

That.

Around 60% of a dog's brain is dedicated to processing scent input. Plus guess what's right at a perfect head height for any large breeds... the human crotch.
to add a bit, i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that human crotch gives out very similar kind of scent a dog's butt does. meaning, the kind that gives off the most information (gender, health, age etc.). most dogs would go for your crotch to get to know you.

to add a bit, i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that human crotch gives out very similar kind of scent a dog's butt does. meaning, the kind that gives off the most information (gender, health, age etc.). most dogs would go for your crotch to get to know you.
Oke that makes sense. He just seems to like doing it

The answers you get are right, he's likely just reading you. But if it is something that you find exciting (which is more than likely by you having a profile here), you can easily find out whether he wants to mate with you or not.
But if that is not the case, if for some reason you for example don't want him to hump you, you should make it clear to him. Not punishing, of course (definitelly not just because of sniffing), just letting him know that you are the alpha and he is not in possition to do that to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
The answers you get are right, he's likely just reading you. But if it is something that you find exciting (which is more than likely by you having a profile here), you can easily find out whether he wants to mate with you or not.
But if that is not the case, if for some reason you for example don't want him to hump you, you should make it clear to him. Not punishing, of course (definitelly not just because of sniffing), just letting him know that you are the alpha and he is not in possition to do that to you.
I really like it tho I want him to make me his lil girl toy

Back