Does bitches always lick after sexual activity?

arne79

Tourist
Hello

I been reading this and beastforum for years but don't post much. first time here. I have tried search for an answer but did not find any. Sorry if I was bad at searching.
I also have very little experience.

But I have noticed in longer clips and the few times i had opportunity to touch a female dog genetalias they seem to want to lick. In some clips they seems to have a rush to get aways and start licking there genetalias. And when i touch they stand still a little while and then want to lick the genetalia. some time i had my hand left and they licked at the same time.

Why is this?
Do they want to be clean? For lubrication? Good sign? bad sign? do they always want to this?
similar in other species?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
It's completely normal. After I cum inside of my girl she usually licks my penis. Then she'll do her little happy dance. Lastly, she'll clean herself and we'll cuddle for like 20 minutes before she goes out to pee. It's a pretty universal reaction to sex, they'll do the same when a male dog unties from her as well. I'm not sure why they do it, but they just do. Most of the time it's not anything to be too alarmed about.

Back