Does anyone have an open relationship and a primary partner who doesn't know about your fetish?

CakeBreak

Tourist
Curious if anyone else has an open relationship here with a primary partner that doesn't know about your bestiality fetish. How does it work for you? Have you ever done anything with an animal and someone else and not told your PP?

many people have written about this and how it really turned on their partner when they told them

then you should have youre experience with a trained stud if its a warm red dog penis you crave and tell noone except those of us who share youre desires

Not here. We're both pet and wouldn't be open unless she was bi and pet. A pet throuple might work. mffk9 type thing.

No. And I prefer not too. I couldn’t lie while back dooring someone when living with someone I care for while we both pay our way through life.

No. And I prefer not too. I couldn’t lie while back dooring someone when living with someone I care for while we both pay our way through life.
Not sure what you're saying here. I guess it's more like - we have an open relationship. We generally have a don't ask, don't tell policy. So he's fine with me messing around with other people and stuff and doesn't ask about what I do and I don't volunteer the information. So I was thinking about this in regards to beast and whether or not anyone else does that. I know he's definitely not into it as well.

Not sure what you're saying here. I guess it's more like - we have an open relationship. We generally have a don't ask, don't tell policy. So he's fine with me messing around with other people and stuff and doesn't ask about what I do and I don't volunteer the information. So I was thinking about this in regards to beast and whether or not anyone else does that. I know he's definitely not into it as well.
Have ypu met an owner who

Sorry, have you met an owner who could help you out with your first experience? Would that fall into the open category you described. I can think of nothing more erotic than woman with a well endowed male dog.

Sorry, have you met an owner who could help you out with your first experience? Would that fall into the open category you described. I can think of nothing more erotic than woman with a well endowed male dog.
Did you even read what I wrote? Lol

My wife and I have an open relationship and would have inevitably had sex with people when we've travelled for work or otherwise been apart that one another won't know about. Most of it is discussed but I'm sure some has been missed for both of us over the years. Most of the time though when its happening we're there watching one another. The numbers are MUCH more in her favour since we both get off on her servicing a lot of guys and frankly I have better sex myself with her by far than I do with most others so tend to prefer getting it on with her. She knows of my desire to have sex with animals and introduce that into our sex life but isn't very keen on the idea so when that happens I'm not sure whether I'll tell her or not. In terms of how we manage it we're very comfortable in our relationship at this point having been together more than 20 years now. We're both still pretty hyper sexual and understand that we'd never be able to fully meet one anothers needs especially when seperated for work or whatever. We decided a long time ago that we wanted to just spend our time having fun and enjoying this life, not getting insecure, jealout, etc so we left all that the door a long time ago.

I've been in a open relationships. They were polyamorous or close to it. The women knew. One was not interested, and two other women were "maybe" regarding getting mounted one day. Of the two that were a "maybe", I think one of them would have been into it and taken on the lifestyle in the right context.

I've seen other poly women here say that their primary partner does not know about their zoo side.

I prefer open relationships with FWB's over polyamory, but that's just been the type of women I've met most while looking for non-monogamous partners.

Curious if anyone else has an open relationship here with a primary partner that doesn't know about your bestiality fetish. How does it work for you? Have you ever done anything with an animal and someone else and not told your PP?
I am polyamorous with multiples partners, none of them are aware that I am a zoo. I did try to mention the topic with one of them ( I'm a dog nerd it wasn't too suspicious) but he was very uncomfortable and asked me to never mention it again sadly... I'm glad I didn't came out.

One of my other partner is not against zoophilia and showed a bit of interest but I wasn't brave enough to come out to him haha.

I'll just enjoy my dog when I can afford to adopt one and not tell anyone unless I'm sure they are a zoo as well :/
I find having a non-human partner in the grey-area when it comes to cheating, we all have a good relationship so I prefer to keep it that way even if that means not being fully honest

Last edited:
Back