Does anyone else like musk?

GavTheFox

Lurker
In my last thread, I asked if people liked drool or hot breath. Now I wanna see if anyone likes musk from canines, horses, or other animals.

For me, I’d love to smell a dogs sheath, their cock, or even their butt. On a horse, it would obviously have to be that massive cock or if it’s a female, their delicious pussy.

What about for you all? Do you like musk? And if so, where would you sniff? ;3

That's my #1 sexual activation is scent. Conversely, one unpleasant scent can end it for the night with me.
A dog's sheath and balls I could sniff all night. Same with a healthy, clean pussy.
I was so lucky with my last non human partner, a GSD, she loved her entire body to be sniffed and would often go immediately submissibe if I began sniffing at her neck.
It's an oft overlooked turn on as we are so visually or touch oriented.

I quite enjoy the smell of an erect dog penis and knot. Also the fur with exception around the ass is very pleasant to sniff.

I am a total slut for huffing thick and pungent musk. I fantazise quite often about being forced to just sniff and worship that mind bending stink wafting off of a thick cock and sweaty balls, of the odor of somethings filthy asshole. There is nothing i want more than to have my sense of smell absolutely assaulted

20/20 hindsight.... reading the topic, I should have replied, "Elon? Yeah! Brilliant dude! Love him!" :ROFLMAO:

Oh yes! Whether it's a male human or a male dog, the strong scent that rolls off their private areas, it'll make my head spin~. Just thinking about having a dominant dog shove his sheath in my face is so hot☺

Yes. Although I’d think musk is more given off of sent glands. My boys are quite strong below his jaw line.

I’m getting to like it. My girl’s vulva has a tangy, slightly Metallic scent that I really like. I’m excited to see how it smells when she comes into heat!

I love musk :3 hehe I love smells <3 hehe dogs sheath dog cock/cum...... dog feet they are all just so amazing.....sometimes I'll jack off a dog and lay under them and let them cum all over my face just to get the seemingly endless waves of cock and cum musk.....which smell basically the same to me lol.....it's intoxicating.

Elon seems pretty cool, plus he supports us over at #WSB 😉
What in the heck is WSB?

Anyways ya I enjoy the smell of dogs. Wet or dry. It varies each dog has a unique scent of their own to them I've noticed. Depending on breed, fur length, etc. Some people don't like strong dog smells but I'm not 'some people' so :gsd_wink:

I love musk, there's something so primal about it that really gets me going, particularly the smell of a sheath.

What in the heck is WSB?

Anyways ya I enjoy the smell of dogs. Wet or dry. It varies each dog has a unique scent of their own to them I've noticed. Depending on breed, fur length, etc. Some people don't like strong dog smells but I'm not 'some people' so :gsd_wink:
Wall Street Bets on reddit lol

The only dogs I have a hard time with when it comes to smell are hounds. They got a level of stench I’m not fond of

Back