• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Does a Female Horse move her hips when she's getting fucked?

Some will grind against you if you’re pushing all the right buttons. It’s usually quite fun when a mare rides you.

My pony mare does sometimes, mostly when she's in heat or really enjoying herself. The closer to orgasm she is the more pronounced her movements become.

Yes, she used to shift side to side to get better depth, and so she could enjoy me fucking her even more…
My favorite… when she would push into be hard… so I’d go deep in her… why? She was wanting me to cum in her!!! It was obvious… so I did… and every time I slid back on… and cumed again… she’d grab my dick with her vagina… and she’d literally milk to cum and sperm out of me… and into her…
It felt wonderful… and, yes… I loved cuming deep in her… ❤️

I have been with many mares over the years but I finally experienced this the other day. Man what a ride it was amazing, she wanted more and I was happy to give it to her. She pushed me off my bucket a couple of times, luckily we were in a stall and I could brace with my hands also. She got wild with the side to side motion. Unfortunately I didn't last long enough to see where she ended up. I tried with my hand but she was not satisfied with that.

I was once fucking my mare a few weeks ago when my family was out for a party at night my mare was in stall and we recently got a step ladder so I decided to check if i was tall enough and it was perfect for anal and for me to reach her pussy aswell I used soooo many warming lube to get her in the mood and as i was close to cumming inside her pussy until I decided I wanted to cum inside her asshole for the first time she backed up immediately pushing the step ladder and me up against the stall's walls and holy crap I felt a surge of breeding instinct to fuck her faster and faster until I cam deep inside her, after I pulled my cock out her tight asshole my legs where shaking uncontrollably but ever since then I've really hoped to recreate that feeling again

Back