• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

does a bitch feel good when she is fucked by a man?

do you know if it is possible?
thank you
Follow ZETA principles, and I can almost guarantee that your bitch will become the most horrendous slut you have ever encountered in your entire life.

If you tend to be sexually pushy, then while your dog might go along with what you do because you apparently think it is important, your sex life will probably lack all that much energy or reciprocity. She will tolerantly allow you to enter her, lie basically as still as a mattress, wait for you to finish, and basically just wait for you to lose interest and consider doing something that is more fun for her. The sex ends up giving you very little satisfaction.

If you make sex about giving your bitch pleasure and giving her orgasms and making the sex act fun for her, then she will most likely start treating your penis like a crack-tit. Read her body language. Is she having fun? Is she really excited, or is she just going along to get along?

If she is not really excited, maybe play with her some more non-sexually. Throw a ball for her. Play-wrestle with her. Grab a rope-toy, and play-growl a lot as you play tug-a-war, letting her win about half the time. Tickle her a lot. Grab her paws, and nip them lightly. Growl, and yip at her. Play with her, and make her feel loved. And then slam your dick home, and fuck her cross-eyed.

If you are doing it right, then she is clearly excited and clearly having a good time.

It makes sex a lot more pleasurable for YOU if she is having fun.

Not all doggie girls will be sluts. Some have an innate aversion to sex entirely. Some doggie girls you have to try hard to get them in the mood, it's good to follow @SigmatoZeta 's advise with playing with her first. Then you have girls like my Newfoundland. Completely slutty and completely receptive to it. I usually make her orgasm twice by hand and about 60%-70% of the time during sex she'll orgasm. When I'm done she gets super happy and enthusiastically cleans me and then herself. She then becomes a kissing cuddlebug once she's done cleaning herself. I make sure she has a good time!

Last edited:
Follow ZETA principles, and I can almost guarantee that your bitch will become the most horrendous slut you have ever encountered in your entire life.

If you tend to be sexually pushy, then while your dog might go along with what you do because you apparently think it is important, your sex life will probably lack all that much energy or reciprocity. She will tolerantly allow you to enter her, lie basically as still as a mattress, wait for you to finish, and basically just wait for you to lose interest and consider doing something that is more fun for her. The sex ends up giving you very little satisfaction.

If you make sex about giving your bitch pleasure and giving her orgasms and making the sex act fun for her, then she will most likely start treating your penis like a crack-tit. Read her body language. Is she having fun? Is she really excited, or is she just going along to get along?

If she is not really excited, maybe play with her some more non-sexually. Throw a ball for her. Play-wrestle with her. Grab a rope-toy, and play-growl a lot as you play tug-a-war, letting her win about half the time. Tickle her a lot. Grab her paws, and nip them lightly. Growl, and yip at her. Play with her, and make her feel loved. And then slam your dick home, and fuck her cross-eyed.

If you are doing it right, then she is clearly excited and clearly having a good time.

It makes sex a lot more pleasurable for YOU if she is having fun.
Couldn't have put it any better.

Back