Do you think?

I was pondering this the other day and wondering if anyone else has any thoughts on it. With the nations current change of direction on abortion does anyone think this may become more common. I don’t mean socially but behind closed doors.

I do not see any connection to abortion there. You can not get pregnant from having sex with anything but your own species.

my belly identifies as pregnant - even got preggo marks - it may be from secret elephant meat because the trunk is already hanging out

• Haha
Reactions: pes
I do not see any connection to abortion there. You can not get pregnant from having sex with anything but your own species.
I know that I just was wondering if woman might consider it more for orgasms because a k9 holds no possability of pregnancie.

Why? You can get a plastic dildo that is completely legal and does not need feeding and get your orgasms as well.
Very few people at all see animals as viable sex partners.
On top, you can prevent pregnancy with a multitude of ways other than abortion and still continue having sex with other people.

I support abortion. If someone doesn't want children, then don't have them. And they should be able to do this even if the condom is punctured. There are enough idiots in the world, there is no need to create new ones.

Back