Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Never smoked weed, but smoke cigarettes

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Quit both

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • Never smoked either

Votes: 94 36.3%

• Total voters
i have never personally smoked anything, but i recently found out my grandmother smokes tobacco. she had been keeping it secret from me my whole life, and i only found out because my grandfather snitched :(

I really hope that those whom do smoke, don't do it around their animals. What you do to yourself is up to you, but making your dog or whatever breath it as well, I don't think is right or fair to them.

Never smoked, saving myself a lot of money considered the price of a package cigarettes wich is, i believe, around 10 - 14 euro a package

I made a deal with my son when he was 12, I wont smoke as long as he doesnt, so I stopped 10 years later Still not smoking but he vapes, it took 20 years to stop so wont be going back.

Tried both when younger , maybe got one cigarette my entire life and a joint or two.

Edibles at bedtime , does that count?

Yes that's correct, I did feel physically ill from the withdrawl. Like, dying ill. Felt the same both times I tried to quit, plus I was extremely irritable. I honestly did not like the person I was during that. Actually did vomit once during the first attempt but that could have been the method I was using.
I tried a weird fake cigarette thing with nicotine in it the first try many years ago. I tried going the vape route the second time a few years ago but it ended up just being another habit and just seemed to make me want to smoke more. Like I wasn't getting what I needed from it. Never did try the patch, not sure why. I seen many of my family members try those unsuccessfully which could have influenced that.
Might just be the only thing I'll never shake off. :/
This thread keeps popping up on me, so I guess I'll update my answer now, and my response. Hopefully won't have to do it again later.

Evidently I could shake it off. I've been smoke free for 18 days. Plan to keep it that way but it's not easy. So new answer, quit both.

Knowing the health risks to animals I would go outside to smoke. I do smoke weed simply cause it eases the pain across my body. I don't do it every day either. I just seek its affects for temporary comfort, and cause im trying to lessen my load of pills and pain killers.

Back