• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Do you know other zoos IRL?

Do you know other zoos IRL?

• Yes

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 45 51.1%

• Total voters
I have met many z folks over the decades. Many are still good friends today, and some are even local. Most of these meetings occurred in the 90s when those in the community had regular meets and we couldn't wait to meet others like our selves. Most of us became acquainted online through newsgroups, MUDs, and Talkers. Nowadays, you really have to be in furry to have better opportunities, and many of the old timers also frequent the occasional con. :gsd_nerd:

I've met two people from BF, one of whom I dated for a couple years. There is a third person I will probably meet in person at some point. We've known each other for about 15 years, I think.

I met one person on Telegram who I still chat with. We'll probably hang out again at some point, but my schedule has made it difficult.

I met one person on a non-zoo dating site who became zoo after learning about if from me. I still hang out with them weekly.

not that I know of.

I´ve had friends joke about it or even put some videos of it but my belief is that someone is more open about this kind of attraction when they know they don´t have it.

what an awful trap I have gotten myself into, I can´t tell sex jokes now because of this way of thinking (I still do it lol)

I Miss the Talker days and IRC.
Meeting people was so much easier back then.
Now everyone is petrified to meet, They just want to stay anonymous and in the shadows.
Well Ive been in the shadows for the past 20 years and Im sick of it.
Im not on here to Screw around with other peoples animals, because you don't see me in the personals "Begging" for owners to meet up with. I Just want a friend to talk to openly and not have to hide my life.
Wait till you get to my Age and your alone in these thoughts and have nobody to share them with.
at least back in the day, we could openly talk about this subject and get together and meet people.
it does not have to be a sexual thing. Just meet for dinner or coffee. maybe take up hobbies together like camping or going to the movies or something. There's got to be more to life, than sitting alone all the time at home.

Not that I know of. A couple I have suspicions of but nothing more than a hunch. I don't have any real reasons but it wouldn't surprise me if they were

Yep, I've meet one on a dating app, he lived a couple blocks from me, we we're horny and started to chat about kinks and perv stuff and he brought the subject up to talk... and we ended with him inviting me to have fun with him and his dog

I've only ever met one other that I know of, and it's because I made a subtle joke about StrayX and my friend knew who that was. We haven't talked about it in a while though

Only two my husband and a random chance encounter with someone in my Fandom. My husband knew for a long time but me and my fandom buddy were hanging out when a he made a joke about horses... It became rather obvious after that haha

Unfortunely, none that have come out as it. I am in the closet and will remain that way however so it may be that they don't know I support lol

I've known a woman for about a decade, lives in a far flung country so we've never met but yeah, she's like the female me and she's also the only other zoo I've known. Well that I know of.

Aside from ex partner. I love got a couple of friends that I am pretty sure we suspect from one another but never outright stated it.

I know two men. One has becomme remote.
The other one I have also known for many years. We have had quite the same experiences with cows and sows, starting as young men.

How do you even find other zoos irl or just near you?
I started getting heavily involved in the online scene 30 years ago and was pretty enthusiastic about it, even though I am terrible at social things. I made a couple trips across the US visiting other zoos all along the way, and honestly, I was a bit lucky. I met up with some big names early on that sorta shot me into the middle of the whole thing. Most all of the zoos that went on TV were or are friends (including the infamous ones).

The net was a different place back then. We were much more open and trusting.

Back