Do you have anyone that you REALLY wish you could tell about this secret?

I'm pretty active on Grindr and when we are discussing kinks I would love to be able to talk about it with but for obvious reasons I know that's a bad idea.

I have a few furry friends that are pretty open minded but I know it's still risky unless they bring it up first.

I'm pretty active on Grindr and when we are discussing kinks I would love to be able to talk about it with but for obvious reasons I know that's a bad idea.

I have a few furry friends that are pretty open minded but I know it's still risky unless they bring it up first.
I’ve talked to a couple guys on Grindr about it !
Most pretty accepting

I don't really want to talk to anyone in my circle about it. Maybe my dad because I'm pretty sure he'd be understanding. I wish I could turn to him for guidance sometimes. Generally I see it as ill advised to tell friends or family. There are cases where it works out fine but if you come out you have to ask yourself "What's the likelihood this person will reject me and am I ok with that outcome?" And rejection isn't the worst that can happen.

It would be great if I could tell the other people on the yard, so I could hang the reins over the stable door as a "do not disturb" sign. It would be great if I could tell any human friend, because then I actually could make an effort investing in a human partnership, but I know in both cases I better keep my mouth shut and dream on.

One of my friends made a suspicously large amount of jokes where the punchline was essentially, 'I'd fuck a dog' so probably would go to them. I think if you have suspicions about someone thats the best way to do it, otherwise no way.

My sister because she accidently brought me to see Tom Green grabbing horsecock as a kid and that influenced who I am today. She treated the moment like it was so extremely bad that it made me question why. I mean seeing stuff like that was a matter of time with the internet, but maybe it wouldn't have the same outcome. That's something I wonder about every once in a while.

It's just not something I could throw at her unless I hated her. Which I don't. I'd be curious if she'd hate me or not for being a zoo.

My sister because she accidently brought me to see Tom Green grabbing horsecock as a kid and that influenced who I am today. She treated the moment like it was so extremely bad that it made me question why. I mean seeing stuff like that was a matter of time with the internet, but maybe it wouldn't have the same outcome. That's something I wonder about every once in a while.

It's just not something I could throw at her unless I hated her. Which I don't. I'd be curious if she'd hate me or not for being a zoo.
What a great honest and interesting post. I never saw that Tom Green show, but I vaguely remember hearing about the horse cock. I'm super reluctant asking about your age at the time because you said you were a kid. I fear it comes off creepy AF, but it's relevant to my question. Do you wish you wouldn't have seen what you saw and do you wish you were a different age than you were? I'd give you some advice, but who am I to do that and also I don't know enough about your relationship with her. Thanks for sharing though.

I'm not savvy on the rules here, but I'm guessing it's bad to go into detail with something like this so I won't. I will say I was going through puberty at the time though (2001). I'm 36 now.

It was the movie. It had several scenes with horses and a joke scene with an elephant (fake penis shooting cum on his father). I didn't get that far initially because my sister rushed me out of the theater after the movie focused on the horse's cock in a sexual way. I later saw the movie again when it came out on VHS.

Again, I'm not saying this was the sole reason for who I am. I had other curiosities when I was younger, but seeing this got me thinking of horses sexually.

i really wish i could tell my partner, we are in a loving committed relationship but they are anti-zoo and they don’t know that i am one… hopefully maybe in the future they become more accepting of it and ill be able to tell them! but for now it stays a hopeful wish

I’d never tell anyone I wasn’t 100% positive was also into it and had done it, because without that there’s nothing to stop them at any point deciding to out me, and that would cause me constant stress and anxiety. Even someone who is accepting or open minded could decide to out you over personal grievances. Just not worth potentially having your whole life ruined imo.

yes. my partner knows i am a zoophile, but doesnt know how badly i want to actually act on my fantasies. i wish i had the courage to just tell her i NEED to get knotted irl and see how she reacts :/

Honestly I have a casual bf who is fun, super cool and kinda kinky. I wish I could be open with him but I can’t. I know I have to keep this part of my life a super secret.

He is fun, but I don’t trust him enough. He does make me wish I could be more open.

Most of my family and friends knows, and it made things much easier between us and they accepted it but other than that, I keep my zoo life very discreet from anyone else...

I feel like the two people in my life who know are plenty. Two of my partners know, both of them are cool with me doing it, one wants to be bred by a hog. Pleasant surprise there lol.

Nope. I only have a couple family members and my coworkers I don't even talk to in my life.

There's no reason for any of them to know. I'm not even open with any of them about being bisexual.

Not just no, but *HELL NO*. Why in the name of little green appples ANYONE would out themselves unless they were *ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN* the result would be total and complete acceptance is beyond my comprehension. Aside from "bragging rights" (as if that's actually worth anything) what POSSIBLE motivation can there EVER be for putting both yourself (Fine, if ya wanna, I guess - no accounting for taste when it comes to masochistic tendencies) and/or your critter partner(s) (Something which is *ABSOLUTELY UNFORGIVABLE* in my book, and straight to hell with ANY explanation/justification *ANYBODY* tries to offer for doing so) in danger by running your mouth about something that's nobody business but yours and whoever/whatever you're getting it on with?

I told my BF and he knows all about me. There is no other person I would like to share my secrets. Of course I'm writing about my kink here in forum (with some details) but in real life I have nobody to share, except Seb haha 😇

Meg

I would like to tell anyone i want to. But what i meen is i wish it was accepted so i wouldn't have to be so secretive and not feel that people are suspicious that im a single man in my 40s

Back