Do you get emotional knowing that you left your partner at home with your pet while they are breeding?

tere9

Lurker
¿Te emocionas al saber que dejaste a tu pareja en casa con tu mascota mientras se reproducen?

Last edited:
te sientes emocionado al saber que dejas a tu pareja en casa con tu perro mientras la mascota te cría
Translation: Do you get emotional knowing that you left your partner at home with your pet while they are breeding?

I never hand that feeling before because I never had a woman willing to lay with my boy nor have I told any woman about what I do.
I’d probably be turned on about the thought of it though. The thing that would get me is that I’m not the one getting on. Sadist part of the whole? I can’t tell anyone about my feels and or my partnership.
Even though I have been told I treat him so well that I should poor that into someone else to be whole.

I leave my fwbs with my husky to all the time while I run errands around the farm or in town, known them long enough I trust them and plus it makes my boy happy and sometimes they'll help the other dogs 👍

Id be so horny all the time I was gone that as soon as I got back I'd be jumping in on the 2nds and fill her again

Back