Do you do cowgirl positions with your male dog partner?

This position is generally known to be uncomfortable for dogs.
Dogs will have difficulty keeping an erection in this unnatural mating position and it is highly risky for their pelvis and joints when a human is jumping up and down on them like this.

This position is generally known to be uncomfortable for dogs.
Dogs will have difficulty keeping an erection in this unnatural mating position and it is highly risky for their pelvis and joints when a human is jumping up and down on them like this.
What position are you in with your dog?

So are you passive or active?

Oh well, do you try different positions?

Or do you have sex in certain positions?
He is the most comfortable with mounting my head, so we do that. Sometimes it is just regular old jerking off. But mouthfuck is the most desirable. :D

When you lick your dog's cock, do you only suck the tip?
Dog sucking is a complicated procedure. :D
You massage the knot, and you suck the tip. But certain parts of the tip are more sensitive and you have to do it right.
If you do not, the penis will stop twitching and the dog will begin to loose erection.
On top of that I enjoy the scent of the knot, so I do that as well.

Dog sucking is a complicated procedure. :D
You massage the knot, and you suck the tip. But certain parts of the tip are more sensitive and you have to do it right.
If you do not, the penis will stop twitching and the dog will begin to loose erection.
On top of that I enjoy the scent of the knot, so I do that as well.
So you're not getting all of it, just some of it.

So you don't put the whole penis in your mouth?
No, sucking a dog the way you would suck a human penis is wrong. The shaft should not be rubbed, it should be kept wet, but rubbing that part is uncomfortable for a dog.

No, sucking a dog the way you would suck a human penis is wrong. The shaft should not be rubbed, it should be kept wet, but rubbing that part is uncomfortable for a dog.
Do you have sex regularly and only with your dog?

Back