Do the ladies like how the knot looks

Do women like the look of the knot, or do most find it a little gnarly looking? I’m curious, maybe it’s nothing about how it looks, and more about function?

he just wants to feel included.
No. In facts mods are temporarily women in evey women only thread in case they want to respond.
You can imagine turning into a woman each time you open a woman only thread is quite exhausting. Especially if you do it quickly in succession.
And do not even get me started on opening several such threads at the same time. Those two bulbous things in the front start growing more and more and it is annoying.
The worst scenario is when you forget to close one of those threads and your browser crashes and you do not remember which one it was.
Now you can imagine why those women only threads are not very popular.

No. In facts mods are temporarily women in evey women only thread in case they want to respond.
You can imagine turning into a woman each time you open a woman only thread is quite exhausting. Especially if you do it quickly in succession.
And do not even get me started on opening several such threads at the same time. Those two bulbous things in the front start growing more and more and it is annoying.
The worst scenario is when you forget to close one of those threads and your browser crashes and you do not remember which one it was.
Now you can imagine why those women only threads are not very popular.
meme-cute.gifI thought you guys entered threads like this though

• Haha
Reactions: pes
Back