Do dog breed temperaments hold true as sexual partners?

Deagle113

Zooville Settler
I know every dog is an individual, and there’s lots of variety within each breed—in your experience, do things like activity level and independence/dependence translate to intimacy at all? I’m trying to build a breed recommendation for a friend, and want to hit all aspects of his lifestyle.

Absolutely! It depends a lot on what you are looking for: ie golden retriever is more of a velcro dog (wants to stick beside you at all times) might be better at being there and focusing on lovemaking with you provided you treat them well. I could see for example an Akita or more independent personality tending to take more time learning what you ask of them or for them almost being too "too smart" for their own good. this can be a positive thing too, thinking aggressiveness or resilience being as asset.
I suggest doing good research, stacking the cards in your favor, not going by price, looks, or bias but rather what suits the lifestyle and needs of the human in question.
Best of luck in finding a furever companion!❤️

In my belief the sexual attitude of an animal shouldn't be separated from their biological personality, because they are essentially one of the same. How dogs behave in general must have some correlation to their attitude during sexual activities and relationships.

I know every dog is an individual, and there’s lots of variety within each breed—in your experience, do things like activity level and independence/dependence translate to intimacy at all? I’m trying to build a breed recommendation for a friend, and want to hit all aspects of his lifestyle.
If you like a little more aggressive dogs that have a lot of muscles and can be a little extra when it comes to sex, then male Rottweilers and Cane Corsos are definitely a dog breed.

Back