Do bitches enjoys getting fucked by man?

This kind of lends to the whole consent debate. Whether a bitch in heat truly enjoys being fucked or if it’s just instinct and hormones. I’ve yet to fuck a bitch myself but I’ve seen plenty of videos and talked to enough people and it’s honestly like anything else. Some don’t like it, some simply tolerate it. And some really do enjoy it. If you watch a video, you can usually easily read a bitches body language. I’ve heard plenty of stories of bitches only wanting sex when they’re in heat. But also stories of bitches that like sex even when they’re not in heat, sometimes actively seeking it out. So yes, i like to believe some bitches definitely do enjoy sex, although that argument won’t hold up in court haha.

You can always tell how she feels about it after you’ve pulled out. If she runs away as soon as possible, well there’s your answer. I’ve seen some bitches back up when the dude tried to pull out. And my personal favorite is when she turns around and licks the dick that just fucked her. Those are pretty obvious signs of enjoyment. They don’t just stand there like robots.

That is true. I have seen a lot of clips along those lines but I can not state for real for my self as i said before Yet lol

Do a female dog enjoy man dick in her pussy?
Not having an exact bitch pussy or any interest in man dick, I cannot testify. *BUT*, I have had a bitch follow me around for days rubbing her wet pussy on me until my pant legs were damp, begging me to put my dick in her again. I managed 4 or 5 times a day but she clearly wanted more so I have to guess that she enjoyed something about it.

If its a samoyed breed or mix, you can never be sure, they will not show you anything that tells you she hatess it, because of the kind breed they easily accept what the person does wether she enjoyed it or not,
I fucked one for a few years now and i can never tell if she really enjoys it or just accepts it because she wanna please me

it depends on their personality just like humans' some find that you are giving them what they want, and they can explore their desires with someone who enjoys doing that so it works out for both

Back