Discontinued Products You Miss

Backgrounder

Citizen of Zooville
Just like the title implies, name something that's no longer produced that you absolutely loved and wish they'd bring back.

It can be anything from something a restaurant made to I dunno motor oil and everything and anything in between.

For example, I miss Sprinkle Spangles cereal, it was my favorite cereal as a kid.

Picture sugar cookies with sprinkles in cereal form.

Double Decadence pizzas from Dominos, basically two thin and crispy bases with cream cheese in the middle. They were so unhealthy but so good.

Honestly, Payless Shoesource stores. They closed their doors for good in 2019, so not that long ago. You could really get some nice shoes for a pretty noticeable discount if you didn't care about brand names. I don't think I ever remember getting a bad pair from them. They still exist online, but it's not the same.
Dude, same.

Yoplait used to make a really good thick & creamy vanilla, I haven't been able to find it in over a decade. All good yogurt for that matter is gone, all you can find anymore is the runny ass crap with fruit at the bottom and disgusting greek.

For a short time in the mid-late 90s Pizza Hut had the "Big New Yorker". Oh my god was that thing good, greasy and unhealthy as fuck for you, but fucking good.

Same in the UK, they even relaunched the Puma which was a cheap compact sports car from the late 1990s, but turned it into a crossover
View attachment 137221
That's similar to what Mitsubishi did with the Eclipse here in the United States.

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse ↓

1609744866684.png

2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross ↓

1609744998471.png

I don't necessarily mind crossovers all that much, hey I get it, it's like a taller station wagon. But calling it an Eclipse is just disrespectful to it's 2-door coupe legacy. Major disrespect!

That's similar to what Mitsubishi did with the Eclipse here in the United States.

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse ↓

View attachment 137223

2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross ↓

View attachment 137224

I don't necessarily mind crossovers all that much, hey I get it, it's like a taller station wagon. But calling it an Eclipse is just disrespectful to it's 2-door coupe legacy. Major disrespect!
I really can't see how these two cars are even similar, surely they could have thought up a new name :LOL:.
Ford did the same thing with the Cougar, but at least they changed the spelling of the name to Kuga.

Cougar-
ford-cougar-pic-38518-1600x1200.jpg
Kuga-
Ford~Kuga~(1).JPG

I miss the old sprite cranberry so much, I hate the new winter berry version or whatever it's called. 🤬

Same, I was quite disappointed discover it wasn't the original.

Another thing I miss, Blue Hoodini Koolaid, used to drink it by the gallon came as a powder,, now its only available as a squeeze it under another name

Is there another way to obtain them?
Search their homepage and download the apk (might have to turn on installation from unsafe sources in your settings) - or there is a site that lets you directly download apks for apps - though I don't have the name right now

Search their homepage and download the apk (might have to turn on installation from unsafe sources in your settings) - or there is a site that lets you directly download apks for apps - though I don't have the name right now
If u do find the cartoon tv app or whatever else good discontinued apps i love to know

1) Carnation Instant Breakfast Bars - Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip flavor.
2) Pizza Hut Supreme Sub Sandwich

The first one was the go-to snack when coming home from high school, and the second was the bomb sandwich I lived off of in college after baseball practice. Neither one has anything close on the market today.

The Coleslaw at Chic filA. It was the only real distinctive item there. Even wrote them for the recipe. Never understood why a simple item like that had to go. If it isnt a big seller you just make smaller batches.

Back