• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Disappointed

redstarlight666

Zooville Settler
There's a lot of goofiness that led to this convo but I was talking w my bf about this one hentai collection I own and how I was upset that they didn't make the 4th part. I mentioned it left off on a big cliffhanger and a doberman had just walked into the room and was making jokes about the show and he says, "I'm glad they didnt make the 4th episode, I don't think I'd ever want to see something involving a dog"
Queue my heart absolutely shattering :( he didnt say anything else about it, or even seem to pick up on my actual interest in the potential dog sex. I suppose thats for the best but I was so bummed out. I think I'm just going to be better off never saying anything to him about it. But now it makes me fear for the longevity of our relationship because god what if we got married and he walked in on the family dog using me, and I don't mean that as a sexual fantasy I mean it as a nightmare scenario that could end in divorce and me in jail.

I just love animals so much and wanna show them a good time :( bonding and intimacy in animals is so important and frankly I think a lot more animals would feel happier and more fulfilled if they were being sexually satisfied regularly. I wish I could show my boyfriend that this isn't something to be freaked out by or ashamed of, that for me its just another layer of my love for life.

This is mostly just a rant but advice is welcome too. Though trust me when I say I'm aware there's not much to be done in this situation

There's a lot of goofiness that led to this convo but I was talking w my bf about this one hentai collection I own and how I was upset that they didn't make the 4th part. I mentioned it left off on a big cliffhanger and a doberman had just walked into the room and was making jokes about the show and he says, "I'm glad they didnt make the 4th episode, I don't think I'd ever want to see something involving a dog"
Queue my heart absolutely shattering :( he didnt say anything else about it, or even seem to pick up on my actual interest in the potential dog sex. I suppose thats for the best but I was so bummed out. I think I'm just going to be better off never saying anything to him about it. But now it makes me fear for the longevity of our relationship because god what if we got married and he walked in on the family dog using me, and I don't mean that as a sexual fantasy I mean it as a nightmare scenario that could end in divorce and me in jail.

I just love animals so much and wanna show them a good time :( bonding and intimacy in animals is so important and frankly I think a lot more animals would feel happier and more fulfilled if they were being sexually satisfied regularly. I wish I could show my boyfriend that this isn't something to be freaked out by or ashamed of, that for me its just another layer of my love for life.

This is mostly just a rant but advice is welcome too. Though trust me when I say I'm aware there's not much to be done in this situation
ya, honesty in a relationship is vital if it is to last, shocks like that can end very very very badly, options are try and open his mind long and slow but that may be a hard line for him, but better to find out now than later.

Aw that sucks, you did a great job keeping it subtle, it's still terrifying to think he could possibly react worse, I have similar sentiments twords animals and I think I would prefer to find a human partner who understands that.

ya, honesty in a relationship is vital if it is to last, shocks like that can end very very very badly, options are try and open his mind long and slow but that may be a hard line for him, but better to find out now than later.
I like to think that he'd never judge me. But hes also *super* Christian and you know how they feel about all that. He's the love of my life but I'm also entirely with you, I don't think I could be happy trying to live long term with someone who doesn't at least respect my sexual preferences.
I do have anxiety so I know that I tend to catastrophize about things but I just live in so much fear of getting in legal trouble for doing something that I feel is perfectly natural. Its just a odd situation

Aw that sucks, you did a great job keeping it subtle, it's still terrifying to think he could possibly react worse, I have similar sentiments twords animals and I think I would prefer to find a human partner who understands that.
I don't resent him for his reaction. He was raised with a lot of heavy religious ideology that we're still working on. Morality and zoophilia is still such an obnoxious idea. An animal will make it very clear if they don't want you to touch them, usually in the form of loud noises or teeth. I just wanna pamper all of my 4legged companions and show them the love they deserve :(

I don't resent him for his reaction. He was raised with a lot of heavy religious ideology that we're still working on. Morality and zoophilia is still such an obnoxious idea. An animal will make it very clear if they don't want you to touch them, usually in the form of loud noises or teeth. I just wanna pamper all of my 4legged companions and show them the love they deserve :(
That's fair, I've kept this secret from all my past partners, because it's still possible to love some one and hold a secret In your heart, despite what other people might say, lol. On the plus side your boyfriend will discover his freaky side if you introduce him to other kinks ?, butt plugs and knotted dildos.

It's sad, but you've discovered an actual case of "irreconcilable differences", to use a term much used in divorce courts. Better that it has happened before a wedding than after. Relations breaking up are less messy and painful than divorces.

You might be able to get him to accept your feelings and end up happily married. Or it might end up like someone I know who ended up divorced because her husband could not accept her wanting to bring sex toys into their sex life. She brought out a vibrator and asked him to use it on her, he walked out and filed for divorce.

That's fair, I've kept this secret from all my past partners, because it's still possible to love some one and hold a secret In your heart, despite what other people might say, lol. On the plus side your boyfriend will discover his freaky side if you introduce him to other kinks ?, butt plugs and knotted dildos.
He already knows about and has used my massive pink knotted dildo I have on me. He is admittedly very kinky so I'm hoping I can wear him down slowly via like, top tier sexual manipulation or something ?
Frankly I do frl think his issues w zoophilia stem from his religious stance. Another thing thats been a genuine "issue" we've been discussing, will elaborate in a second.
It's sad, but you've discovered an actual case of "irreconcilable differences", to use a term much used in divorce courts. Better that it has happened before a wedding than after. Relations breaking up are less messy and painful than divorces.

You might be able to get him to accept your feelings and end up happily married. Or it might end up like someone I know who ended up divorced because her husband could not accept her wanting to bring sex toys into their sex life. She brought out a vibrator and asked him to use it on her, he walked out and filed for divorce.
You wanna talk "irreconcilable differences"? My boyfriend literally fears my religion. I'm a pagan and he's Christian and he's genuinely kinda freaked out by my practices. I won't air all my dirty laundry on here but tbh if anything was to end in our divorce one day it'd probably be that.

I want to hold out hope for this so bad. We've known each other since highschool and have been dating for almost 3 years. I feel guilty for wanting to tank this relationship only because I've realized I want a non human lover. We're polyamorous already, just need him to accept my more... Unconventional partners.

He probably just has no experience with zoophilia and automatically labels it as negative because of that and also because of societal opinions regarding zoophilia. If he was exposed to it in a different setting, he might change his tune, but he doesn't sound like the intellectually curious type. I wouldn't go writing the relationship off just yet though. Give it some time and slowly reveal more about how you feel to him.

He already knows about and has used my massive pink knotted dildo I have on me. He is admittedly very kinky so I'm hoping I can wear him down slowly via like, top tier sexual manipulation or something ?
Frankly I do frl think his issues w zoophilia stem from his religious stance. Another thing thats been a genuine "issue" we've been discussing, will elaborate in a second.

You wanna talk "irreconcilable differences"? My boyfriend literally fears my religion. I'm a pagan and he's Christian and he's genuinely kinda freaked out by my practices. I won't air all my dirty laundry on here but tbh if anything was to end in our divorce one day it'd probably be that.

I want to hold out hope for this so bad. We've known each other since highschool and have been dating for almost 3 years. I feel guilty for wanting to tank this relationship only because I've realized I want a non human lover. We're polyamorous already, just need him to accept my more... Unconventional partners.
It's seems like you guys have some crazy good communication and health in your relationship! You've takken so many good steps I feel like there's hope too ? I'm so invested. There's something about Christians and being super kinky and heavily sexually repressed or something.

He probably just has no experience with zoophilia and automatically labels it as negative because of that and also because of societal opinions regarding zoophilia. If he was exposed to it in a different setting, he might change his tune, but he doesn't sound like the intellectually curious type. I wouldn't go writing the relationship off just yet though. Give it some time and slowly reveal more about how you feel to him.
I feel like if I found some way to relate zoophilia into his already established kinks I could slowly chip away at his stance on it.
Its just a maneuver I couldn't begin to figure out how to pull. How does one gradually introduce someone to zoophilia??? Especially a romantic partner

It's seems like you guys have some crazy good communication and health in your relationship! You've takken so many good steps I feel like there's hope too ? I'm so invested. There's something about Christians and being super kinky and heavily sexually repressed or something.
Tbh I've never had a better boyfriend. He's the best fuckin guy and he absolutely spoils me (you should see our fucking cashapp stats Jesus christ the disparity ?) now if I could just get him to get behind double teaming me with a future pet.
If he got into other hentai... do you guys often watch together? I have a couple of more feral recs, or roleplay? Is he into furry at all? Or like carnal role play?
We do roleplay in the bedroom but nothing w something super carnal tho I think I could get him to get behind it, we don't watch hentai often together but I'm currently working on changing that. Unfortunately a no on the furry stuff. Admittedly hes still kinda a basic, at least in comparison to my crazy lil self.

I feel like if I found some way to relate zoophilia into his already established kinks I could slowly chip away at his stance on it.
Its just a maneuver I couldn't begin to figure out how to pull. How does one gradually introduce someone to zoophilia??? Especially a romantic partner
I'm not sure if I'd try getting him into it. Your goal is for him to at least be neutral toward it and best case scenario is him getting involved. Worst case scenario is he either vehemently doubles down and ends the relationship or he gets so far into it that he leaves you to be with the dog.

Tbh I've never had a better boyfriend. He's the best fuckin guy and he absolutely spoils me (you should see our fucking cashapp stats Jesus christ the disparity ?) now if I could just get him to get behind double teaming me with a future pet.

We do roleplay in the bedroom but nothing w something super carnal tho I think I could get him to get behind it, we don't watch hentai often together but I'm currently working on changing that. Unfortunately a no on the furry stuff. Admittedly hes still kinda a basic, at least in comparison to my crazy lil self.
Hehe, ? the dream, getting DP by man and his best friend lol. maybe something tame like a tail butt plug and ears

I'm not sure if I'd try getting him into it. Your goal is for him to at least be neutral toward it and best case scenario is him getting involved. Worst case scenario is he either vehemently doubles down and ends the relationship or he gets so far into it that he leaves you to be with the dog.
If he ends the relationship he ends it. We already have other points of contention like our relationship like religion if u saw that reply. I'm pressed about it but I know reasonably that it to me its worth that potential. He means a lot to me but so does my love for animals. Sometimes life comes w tough choices.

Hehe, ? the dream, getting DP by man and his best friend lol. maybe something tame like a tail butt plug and ears
We've been talking about getting me some puppy ears and a tail for a while ? perhaps its time to do so. He is into pet play, and I act like a dog around him sometimes so it really is only like 5 steps to the left to get him there you feel me? I literally communicate w him in barks sometimes ?

If he ends the relationship he ends it. We already have other points of contention like our relationship like religion if u saw that reply. I'm pressed about it but I know reasonably that it to me its worth that potential. He means a lot to me but so does my love for animals. Sometimes life comes w tough choices.
Let's not glaze over the other implied extreme is that he fall so hard he leaves you to be with the dog instead ?

Sadly I am in the same boat to where my romantic partner does not feel the same way and I am forced to put my feelings aside in my case I choose to be with my partner more than giving in to what I like I can still love animals without it having to be sexual hopefully one day they may feel the same

We've been talking about getting me some puppy ears and a tail for a while ? perhaps its time to do so. He is into pet play, and I act like a dog around him sometimes so it really is only like 5 steps to the left to get him there you feel me? I literally communicate w him in barks sometimes ?
Have you tried humping his leg while wearing your K-9 dildo in a strap-on harness?

Back