DirtyInternetToys

Hope they restock soon, really wanna feel what these are like. Anyone know if these are the most 1:1 toys of this genre? thats really my ideal, having the most realistic toy.

I don't know that it's possible to cast silicone as soft as the material that the Fleshlight or the Onahole toys are made from which are close approximations to how soft a female equine is. I'm not really into anal even if I have 3 different equine toys that are two hole. They're more 'collector' pieces where I'm only using the female portion of the toy.

god i can only hope someday these toys are cast in TPE like good onaholes are. can you imagine a muzzle with teeth like "the mouth of truth" and a similar inner texture too? outside of having the real thing thatd be insane!

Hello there.

I noticed this toy shop being advertised on this site and the style and attention to detail had caught my attention.

These toys look both cool and sexy. Has anyone ever ordered one? How do they feel? Is it worth?

Some of the prices and wait times seem rather reasonable and I'm considering getting one. What do you think?

tnx!

Hope they restock soon, really wanna feel what these are like. Anyone know if these are the most 1:1 toys of this genre? thats really my ideal, having the most realistic toy.
Exotic-Erotics has several lifecast toys, canine and equine, not sure about penetrable toys though

When I bought mine it
Anyone know the legality of buying these toys in australia are they legal?
was shipped in totally descrete packaging so nobody was going to have any idea what it contained so who but you would you know you bought it in Australia

i really want to find a good mare toy, especially if it feels realistic. i keep hearing mixed reviews about every brand :/

I have the horse one and it is quite fun, fits in very well with my other bad dragons

I found this one toy called a vixenmaker when I found DIT and its a whole bunch of fun

The vixermaker is a indertable k9 pussy
Wow amazing! I would suck them all. I would try balls deep.

Hello there.

I noticed this toy shop being advertised on this site and the style and attention to detail had caught my attention.

These toys look both cool and sexy. Has anyone ever ordered one? How do they feel? Is it worth?

Some of the prices and wait times seem rather reasonable and I'm considering getting one. What do you think?

Says they’re taking break any update

I have both the two hole horse in black and the newer two hole bitch toy. I have the pony toy mounted inside a larger size mini pony form Hansa toys, but its certainly lots of fun. I hadn't tried the bitch toy yet, but certainly looks promising, it feels pretty soft, sort of like my soft compound fleshlight.
I'm considering getting a sow toy from them and doing the same thing with a sow plush of some sort. I believe he takes requests and want to commission a piggy.
Humm c’est comme-ci tu baiser une vraie jument chez toi 😏🥵

Hello there.

has anyone ever seen one of those dog knot dildos that inflate? i always wanted to try one but none of them inflate or deflate that ive seen so i was worried it wouldnt be anything like the real thing

I ordered the 2 hole mare toy and I really enjoy it. It feels amazing and looks super realistic.
I wanted to buy the 2 hole dog sleeve as well, but I missed my chance.
Now I'll have to wait for the seller to transition to a new website and sell them again.

My boy loves the toy as well. ;)
Wow this is hot!!!

My big guy in the 2 hole horse and a 2 pics of my canine with fake cum in a Melissa&Doug basset hound

Attachments

• 20230127_190517.jpg
    20230127_190517.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
  • 20230127_190545.jpg
    20230127_190545.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
  • 20230127_190607.mp4
    81.8 MB
  • 20230127_190744.jpg
    20230127_190744.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
  • 20230621_011940.jpg
    20230621_011940.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • 20230621_011939.jpg
    20230621_011939.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
Oooh, new place to visit
Hello there.

Back