Dildos

Anyone have any suggestions for a horse dildo. I would like it to have the suction cup for easier use. Just want to practice taking it for the future.

this one is my favorite one firm yet pliable and stcks to any smotth surface and stays put. 15" tall by 2 1/2 " at the bottom. It is sold online in just about every toy shop now.

Attachments

• great suction cup.jpg
    great suction cup.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 70
  • favorite toy.jpg
    favorite toy.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 69
Definitely hiding that from my purchase history 😅 can't wait to try it out
So I'm hoping it showed up and everything was fine.... so what's the details? You got it right? Did it feel nice going so deep so easily? And the nice stretching so you can pop it in and out without thought?......... AHhrmm, Sorry 'bout that i might dig "something" out before work...
But in all seriousness did you end up getting it?

Anyone have any suggestions for a horse dildo. I would like it to have the suction cup for easier use. Just want to practice taking it for the future.
Bad Dragon you might already know about, but they have really good options for beginners. Expensive still, of course.
Exotic Erotics has actual life cast horse dildos. If you're going to get Bishop from them, do NOT get the original lifecast or smaller, only get the larger one.

There's a number of life cast horse dildos you can get from exotic erotics. They're body-safe platinum silicone (like bad dragon) and you can get them in soft

Back