Different cum taste based on breed?

You should to try it some day....U won't forget it. For me, it's the sexiest stuff to swallow all that cum from their extremely beautiful cocks when pulsating and growing up. Taste salty but really sweet, yummy and hot, very very very hot

I think all dog cum tastes really nice, but Mastiffs the best ones
Would love to taste a mastiff! Or a chihuahua, or a shih tzu... or any doggy cum...

Strange but when you use to swallow it, then you'll love all breeds cum. Maybe, if must say just one, I would drink again a whole glass of a german shepherd cum that I once knew...it drove me nuts. Every spurt of cum was really hot ( highest temperature I 've ever drunk ) and tasted really salty for me

there is not much to say, as it has already been said, but I can describe the first time I sucked a horse and at the time I was half dumb.
because I didn't really know how it worked, I was under a very large Andalusian..and his dick was already growing, is what I did idiotic was to stick his whole head inside my mouth while it was soft and growing.
can you imagine what happened?
when it hardens completely I started masturbating and then I realized that I just couldn’t get it out of my mouth, because the glans was completely swollen, if you try to remove it it would get stuck between my teeth and lips, even with your mouth wide open, a short time later, accepting the fact, at the time I thought '' just give me a good blowjob, after he comes, it will be soft again ''. I did so without thinking about the consequences that would come, it took a while to get him to come rubbing his dick, without him getting too big and not trying to fuck my throat,
in the end, he really got excited and started to gush his cum right down my throat, while giving some entries with more force, I really felt all his enjoyment splashing in thick loads......I almost drowned
fortunately I didn't choke to death with semen, it would be frustrating.
the photos are for reference
I found this slightly arousing. Must have gotten a full belly from that.

Hahahahaahah! All dogs, even chihuahuas are wolves. All men are homo sapiens. Do different ethnicities taste different, is it race-based?
i understand what you are going for here but dogs are Canis lupus familiaris and wolves are just Canis lupus. genetically speaking they aren't the same animal, also i do not think that ethnicities and different breeds are comparable, there are major differences between each species even affecting things like life expectancy. not to discredit your point, race/breed would not be the deciding factor to what cum tastes like, its more about diet mainly.

i understand what you are going for here but dogs are Canis lupus familiaris and wolves are just Canis lupus. genetically speaking they aren't the same animal, also i do not think that ethnicities and different breeds are comparable, there are major differences between each species even affecting things like life expectancy. not to discredit your point, race/breed would not be the deciding factor to what cum tastes like, its more about diet mainly.
Completely agree. I think there are differences but all due to food and habits. However, also think I may say which ones tastes usually better because ( that's the main point IMO ) the strength and amount of cum they're able to spit...I have noticed that dogs able to cum a lot of, have a warmer cum and the taste have also more variances during sucking, so they become finally the best ones for me

Completely agree. I think there are differences but all due to food and habits. However, also think I may say which ones tastes usually better because ( that's the main point IMO ) the strength and amount of cum they're able to spit...I have noticed that dogs able to cum a lot of, have a warmer cum and the taste have also more variances during sucking, so they become finally the best ones for me
Yes, it's true the same dog can cum like a firehose the first time and the next day cum less, but it's noticeable that some breeds cum regularly a lot. For me, german shepherds, rottweilers ( from my experience ) they taste the best. Happy to know Danes are in the list....

We have three dogs; a Lab and two Collies, they all eat the same food and they all taste pretty much the same.

@zetacable this is from Research Gate: "There were no differences (P > 0.10) in sperm motility in either neat or extended samples at 24 h from EE dogs and wolves, although motility of the wolf neat samples declined more rapidly (P < 0.05). However, there were differences (P < 0.01) between EE and manually collected dog semen in motility at 24 h, in both the neat and extended samples. Therefore, general motility patterns of dog and wolf semen collected by EE were similar,". Of course wild wolves eat differently to domestic dogs and even between human males there are differences in taste, I agree, but I think genetically, the differences between wolves and domestic dogs is fairly small, after all they do inter-breed. My original point was that between breeds, there is little variation in taste, it depends on their diet, like humans. I certainly didn't mean that there was any racial difference in humans.

Did you know, that domestic dogs have learnt, by copying humans, to move their eye-brows? Wolves don't do that. I was surprised by that little titbit.

We have three dogs; a Lab and two Collies, they all eat the same food and they all taste pretty much the same.

@zetacable this is from Research Gate: "There were no differences (P > 0.10) in sperm motility in either neat or extended samples at 24 h from EE dogs and wolves, although motility of the wolf neat samples declined more rapidly (P < 0.05). However, there were differences (P < 0.01) between EE and manually collected dog semen in motility at 24 h, in both the neat and extended samples. Therefore, general motility patterns of dog and wolf semen collected by EE were similar,". Of course wild wolves eat differently to domestic dogs and even between human males there are differences in taste, I agree, but I think genetically, the differences between wolves and domestic dogs is fairly small, after all they do inter-breed. My original point was that between breeds, there is little variation in taste, it depends on their diet, like humans. I certainly didn't mean that there was any racial difference in humans.

Did you know, that domestic dogs have learnt, by copying humans, to move their eye-brows? Wolves don't do that. I was surprised by that little titbit.
wow yeah that is interesting

From personal experience ; The taste -and quantity- of dog semen depends on a number of factors. The diet and perhaps breed as previously mentioned. Also, it makes a huge difference how long it's been since a previous ejaculation, how much water they have been drinking, How much foreplay before ejaculating and so on. Age of the dog makes a major difference as well. One of my boys took strong medications for arthritis and it made his semen bitter with a burnt taste. He also took fish oil, which didn't seem to affect his semen but gave his sheath secretions and penis a very unpleasant fishy smell and taste.

I've been with elderly dogs who most likely hadn't ejaculated in a very long time. Their semen was a reddish brown color but still clear and tasted strongly metallic. I have sucked them again a day or two later and it was clean and nutty tasting and the usual cloudy, whitish color.

My favorites have been happy, lively boys who have just had a nice trot through the woods and a few leg-lifts along the way. Especially when they are aware of what happens when we find a private spot. Be aware that the first spurt will be mostly pee, which tastes rather bitter and musky / skunky. If you don't like that, just let the first squirt or two fly. After some good exercise, their cum tends to be sweet and only slightly salty with a nutty, musky, creamy or spicy note.

I've read that Northern breeds tend to have cum that tastes bitter and metallic. I haven't noticed that, but they can be a bit picky about for whom, when and where they allow access to their goods.

I would like tasting a Cane Corso, I made only handjob. I have swallowed from Malinois and Dane. Dane was less bitter, saltier and stickier, but loved both of them.

I didn't notice really different cum taste according to the breed swallowed. I don't know why, I prefer sucking shepherds or mixed with shephs, but I think it's a psychological stuff

After tasting dozens of samples, I can say that most dog cum is very similar. One dog I wanked repeatedly had nasty tasting and smelling cum. Every time. It was rank and skunky. I can say that anybody who has a bad experience might want to try another dog before deciding.

I have tasted mastiffs, shepherds and labs cum. I find there aren't differences, but my personal choice trends to prefer maybe Mastiffs and largest breeds, they cum a lot and their taste is stronger but less salty, and the aesthetics on the cocks, of course

Not that I can remember but there is always time in between sucking different dog cock maybe if I had a few side by side for a taste test...I'll be a guinne pig for that experiment any scientist zoos on here lol

According to feed, time for running, age, cumming time per week.....Depends on many factors. Even stray dogs can taste really good. I don`t remember a dog who tasted disgusting

Back