Did you go from being a furry to a zoo?

I don't consider myself a furry, but finding monster chars in video games attractive is where it started for me, and it just snowballed from there.

Definitely interested in zoo before furry. Though I'm not really into the furry fandom much anymore since I've lost contact with the local fur group years ago.

Oddly enough I think for me it was the other way around, though my early teenage years were one big discovery trip anyway. I think I went from beasty into furry and I've been a sexual deviant ever since :LOL:

What's the amount of overlap between the two? I've been friends with an amazing and downright gorgeous furry girl for several years, and there's always been a bit of flirtation between us (she occasionally sends me selfies and leaves love-heart reacts on virtually everything I post). We both have partners, but I'm so curious to find out whether she's also zoo or just a furry.
Do you know how she feels about ferals in art?

She seems to like them. I know she has a few feral O.Cs of her own, including at least two feral fursonas. She drew a pic of me and her as ferals once too actually, now that I think about it
Not a bad sign. I think, if you wanna know more, you should see how she feels about feral on anthro, or vise versa, in art.

Coming into this discussion a little late but hey, all the luck in the world to you Abraxus. It sounds like you might really have something there and I hope it works out for you.

I am a furry, and a male. I had been introduced to the furry fandom when I was young, probably 7 or 8, by my older sister, and realized I was a zoo when I was 11 or 12. I wasn’t in a position to do anything about it for a while after that, and I fought it for a long time afterward, but I knew back then.

I knew I thought animals were hot before I discovered that furries were a thing.

Funny enough, a majority of furries that I came across on Xbox were zoos!

Ehhhh I found out about bestiality, but outright rejected it for a while. Then I became a furry as a tween on up to now and a few years ago randomly found bestiality again. I, again, tried to push it away feeling guilty but I simply couldn't keep away. Now I'm trying to figure out how to talk with my friend who knows a lot about dogs about me not getting a puppy fixed when I get one next year without telling them I want them to fuck me.

Ehhhh I found out about bestiality, but outright rejected it for a while. Then I became a furry as a tween on up to now and a few years ago randomly found bestiality again. I, again, tried to push it away feeling guilty but I simply couldn't keep away. Now I'm trying to figure out how to talk with my friend who knows a lot about dogs about me not getting a puppy fixed when I get one next year without telling them I want them to fuck me.
if they really "know a lot about dogs" they'll likely know why it's good to not mutilate them for convenience... at least i hope it's common knowledge among ppl who really "know dogs" and not just have one or two as pets.

relatableeeee re: how to talk about not getting yr dog fixed

also lmk what you find you lol

if they really "know a lot about dogs" they'll likely know why it's good to not mutilate them for convenience... at least i hope it's common knowledge among ppl who really "know dogs" and not just have one or two as pets.
also lmk what you find you lol
Send em this article and they'll be anti-spay/neuter too.

Last edited:
Essentially both at same time. Discovered vore 1st but had no idea what it was. which led to furries but started working with horses roughly the same time

Back