Dating Profiles: Are there Zoo signals?

Since you outed yourself here wanted to add a few details you neglected to mention.

I did not ignore you, we met twice in person and the second time I even hiked up my dress to show you what your *pup* would be sinking his cock into. Apparently that STILL wasn't good enough and you kept wanting me to jump through more hoops including me fucking you first. I ignored you because it seemed that I was never going to meet your dog so I lost interest.

Don't play like you asked for proof and I just disappeared.
Lol ok never asked to fuck you first dont lie. The day of all I asked was if you would do that again before hand to insure it wasnt a setup and they're were no "hoops to jump through " yes I am very cautious but I didnt request anything of you. You even said you had the same concerns. we met we picked a day and you didnt want to show any evidence you weren't setting me up on that day and you didnt respond. if you're the real deal cool so I am I. You should be happy that the other person is cautious and not reckless. Be careful people, not saying shes not real as I've met her twice and she is 😍 and was just moments away from my boy sealing the deal just saying be careful When meeting people.

Some people want to have a "secret code" or something like that to identify other zoos, but I've said and I always will, that's really fucking dumb, I won't sugarcoat it because it's important that others know. If you can identify something zoo related, everyone else will be able to, including people who hate zoos and are willing to ruin their lives.

a girl was into puppy play with ears and a tail plug, when I met her during foreplay I said I was going to knot her, she said i didnt have the right equipment, i said well call your dog upstairs and she did. fun ensued.
I feel like this is the only way you could actually find someone without potentially ruining your life. Make a joke in the right context with the right people. If they are zoos great, if they aren't, it was just a joke that didn't mean anything.

Lol ok never asked to fuck you first dont lie. The day of all I asked was if you would do that again before hand to insure it wasnt a setup and they're were no "hoops to jump through " yes I am very cautious but I didnt request anything of you. You even said you had the same concerns. we met we picked a day and you didnt want to show any evidence you weren't setting me up on that day and you didnt respond. if you're the real deal cool so I am I. You should be happy that the other person is cautious and not reckless. Be careful people, not saying shes not real as I've met her twice and she is 😍 and was just moments away from my boy sealing the deal just saying be careful When meeting people.
Bullshit.

You very succinctly told me that you would prefer to fuck first before bringing your dog to prove I wasn't a cop. Even though we'd already met twice. That's when I cut my losses.

And again you're making it seem like I'm the suspect one. I'm fine with caution, but I'm not convinced I was ever going to meet your dog. If it even is your dog 🤷🏻‍♀️

Now I Know you're full of shit straight lies this is the last place id look to find women to fuck lol have met women on here already and never fucked but my boy has.. nice try and you're clearly a drama queen I never tried to make you look phony I just said I didnt have "cold feet" and said it was you who stopped responding. and you got all defensive I wonder why ? it was you who didnt want to validate your true intentions meet her at your own risk ppl. you said every one that youve met on here have ghosted you.. now it makes sense Ppl like you are trouble I even messaged you privately to clarify and put an end to the disagreement yet you chose to respond publicly with lies you or this "fettish" isnt worth the drama your creating You can go ahead and continue with this bcuz you clearly like drama im finished with it ✌

Now I Know you're full of shit straight lies this is the last place id look to find women to fuck lol have met women on here already and never fucked but my boy has.. nice try and you're clearly a drama queen I never tried to make you look phony I just said I didnt have "cold feet" and said it was you who stopped responding. and you got all defensive I wonder why ? it was you who didnt want to validate your true intentions meet her at your own risk ppl. you said every one that youve met on here have ghosted you.. now it makes sense Ppl like you are trouble I even messaged you privately to clarify and put an end to the disagreement yet you chose to respond publicly with lies you or this "fettish" isnt worth the drama your creating You can go ahead and continue with this bcuz you clearly like drama im finished with it ✌
Well this is obvs a case of he said/she said. I'd argue that the ladies here should meet you at their own risk unless they want the runaround.

Also YOU outed yourself! I never even mentioned you by name, you could have pm'd me vs posting on this thread and making it seem like you tried to meet and I blew you off. Talk about drama seeking, that's you. I only clarified some facts you're conveniently omitting.

I'm back on the dating scene and see so many men posing with their dogs.

It made me wonder if there were any signs/signals on dating profile I could look out for to indicate if a guy is interested in zoo?

It would sure make swiping more interesting! 🤭
It would be great if there were some signals

I have noticed that finding other men to date is a challenge when it comes to having the same interest. I have a better chance of finding someone that doesn't mind my dick than I do someone that would live a zoo life.
...unless you have a dick the size of a horse cock. That would certainly attract gay men, horses and other zoos.... :rolleyes:

Back