Cum in own mouth

it depends, I like to do it every now and then but I state that I am one who drips a lot with the approach of orgasm....if I want to taste myself and swallow I play with the clitoris and I try to stop orgasm and with my fingers I collect my "cream" and I put in my mouth......even several times, but if I can't stop the orgasm.....the urge passes away.
I don't always succeed

I've shit in my mouth a couple time.... It's MUCH easier to do if I'm not trying to film it at the same time.... Jacking off with your legs over your head us one thing, but it much harder to do if you are also trying to make sure you get a good shot, get everything in view, and shoot your load, aiming you cum in your mouth and the camera, etc... Just too much to focus on.. M

I sound using a silicone tube so I can cum direct in my own mouth with no waste 😉

Have you ever managed to cum in your own mouth? I have done it a couple of times but it's hit and miss. Sometimes my cumshot doesn't reach far enough or sprays everywhere but where I want it to. If you want to try it my method is to lie with my legs against a wall, push back with my feet and prop my back up with some pillows. Letting your cum build up for a while helps too.
I've done it. Kind of a heat of the moment thing. Didn't really do it for me. Haven't done it since.

Have you ever managed to cum in your own mouth? I have done it a couple of times but it's hit and miss. Sometimes my cumshot doesn't reach far enough or sprays everywhere but where I want it to. If you want to try it my method is to lie with my legs against a wall, push back with my feet and prop my back up with some pillows. letting your cum build up for a while helps too.
of course! love to eat my load and so hot to do with a buddy...

Back in my teens I sucked myself a lot, it was exciting knowing I had my own cock in my mouth, and I would cum almost instantly. I wish I could still do it. From time to time I'll try but can only barely get the tip in my mouth. With help and stretching im certain I could do it again.

In my younger years I was flexible and able to get the first few inches of my cock in my mouth. Came many times that way. Also fun to pull out a little bit and shoot it in my mouth and on my face.

Have you ever managed to cum in your own mouth? I have done it a couple of times but it's hit and miss. Sometimes my cumshot doesn't reach far enough or sprays everywhere but where I want it to. If you want to try it my method is to lie with my legs against a wall, push back with my feet and prop my back up with some pillows. Letting your cum build up for a while helps too.
Several times, pissed into my own mouth once as well

same here, younger years, back against a wall, legs up and over, pillow under neck, I could get about half into my mouth, loved it, but alas, older, less flexible and the last time I really strained my neck and may have damaged it, till this day, seems like centuries later, my neck is bothersome, but oh how I wish I had that flexibility again

I could quite easily in my teens, without even trying really, just blasting those epic geysers that would go in my hair, eyes, mouth etc. There were even a couple that would go over my head and hit my headboard. Now that I'm in my mid 20's, the epic cumshots have tapered off a bit, I'll still occasionally get a good one that will reach mouth level, but it's maybe 1 in 20 now days.

I have cum in my own mouth multiple times, in fact I adore giving myself facials! Sometimes I'll just clean it off, wipe it all into my mouth or just rub it in (I think that's hot!)

Back