Cum in k9 pussy

dwaddle

Tourist
Hi! I've read some online, but I'm curious what you guys have experienced. Does cumming in your k9's pussy cause her problems in any way? Infection, etc.

long as every thing is clean to start with, there should be no issues with younger to middle aged bitches, but as they get older like all things, health gets to be on a thinner thread.

usually I'd only do it once a week, witht he older girls then tail hole rest the time with the few whom enjoyed that. this would give her body plenty of time to clean out and get re balanced and such.

Wash your penis and balls and crotch with antibacterial soap before sex. Also wipe down her area with a wet paper towel to remove hair and dirt. Use surgilube which prevents the growth of bacteria (bacteriostatic). Have her pee right after sex to prevent UTI.

Me and my girl have been doing it almost daily for close to a year now and no issues. As others have said just keep everything clean. Just like a human they can get uti or infections from dirty dicks or if they happen to have something on the outside you push in with your dick.

Back