• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Couple saying hello

Helllllo!

My wife and I are in our late twenties and one night admitted to one another our interest in Zoo (dogs). My interest peaked from an ex-girlfriend who had a fantasy about it and my wife's was always just an interest. We have never tried anything IRL, but she will often suggest watching videos together because it's hot (im not complaining). For me I think it's the taboo nature and the D/s relationship between the woman and the dog.

We just wanted to say hello and explore where this goes. It's probably what gets us going the fastest. Like instant arousal. :)

We would love to meet and chat with other people, preferably in an open forum at first, but DMs are always there too. We're new to this whole thing and finding more people who share a common interest may help us a lot, especially in the beginning.

Thanks for letting us join!

Similar story with me and my gf. She admitted one night in a sort of just confessed that she had fucked her dog when she was younger. I found it super arousing and we have been fantasizing all week about it.

Not really sure where to start though, so it’s good to see a similar situation with you guys

Helllllo!

My wife and I are in our late twenties and one night admitted to one another our interest in Zoo (dogs). My interest peaked from an ex-girlfriend who had a fantasy about it and my wife's was always just an interest. We have never tried anything IRL, but she will often suggest watching videos together because it's hot (im not complaining). For me I think it's the taboo nature and the D/s relationship between the woman and the dog.

We just wanted to say hello and explore where this goes. It's probably what gets us going the fastest. Like instant arousal. :)

We would love to meet and chat with other people, preferably in an open forum at first, but DMs are always there too. We're new to this whole thing and finding more people who share a common interest may help us a lot, especially in the beginning.

Thanks for letting us join!
Welcome to the forum 🤗😊

Hello and welcome to the forum! :husky_happysmile:

I hope you two enjoy exploring this new(ish) side of yourselves together! If you choose to make fantasy reality, make sure to check out the how-to and educational section so that everyone is safe and comfortable. Otherwise, there are plenty of people here that would love to share their wisdom and experiences with you if you're willing to listen.

Back